• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockey13Playa

Intresting Article on Crosby

Rate this topic

How can you like someone with such low moral fibers?

I heard he hates Yzerman :!:

Source?

Just because you hate Crosby, don't spread crap that you have no source to know if it is true or not. Please, save it for somebody who cares.

Source?

Just because you hate Crosby, don't spread crap that you have no source to know if it is true or not. Please, save it for somebody who cares.

Well said :clap:

Crosby is an amazing player, and I think he will continue to be a amazing hockey player for years to come.

He isn't my favorite player in the NHL but I think he deserves some respect. He's 19, with 117 points, and has tons of fans. He is just incredible, and to be talked about by the Great one, that says something right there. He will acomplish a lot in years to come!!

This the one where Gretzky said Crosby will hit 200 points? I haven't read. I don't know, 200 points seems whack, but I didn't believe he'd win Art Ross this year either, hahaha.

A little off topic, but can anybody recall at the beginning of the season, some reporter or whatever made a prediction that Crosby would lead the league in scoring and absolutely nobody believed him? Just thought I'd bring that up.

This the one where Gretzky said Crosby will hit 200 points? I haven't read. I don't know, 200 points seems whack, but I didn't believe he'd win Art Ross this year either, hahaha.

A little off topic, but can anybody recall at the beginning of the season, some reporter or whatever made a prediction that Crosby would lead the league in scoring and absolutely nobody believed him? Just thought I'd bring that up.

Yes, this is the 200 point article. hahh yeah 200 points does seem a little bit un-real, but I thought it was intresting for Gretzky to make that comment towards him. Yeah I vaguely [spelling] remember that, I never thought he would be leading, and be up what like 10 points on Thorton, in a few less games as well. Absolutely remarkable!