• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

motorcitykid

4/3 GDT: at Red Wings 3, Columbus 0 (F)

Rate this topic

you did good, mck! Wings will win, by a bunch, I hope. No prediction, just win at home so the people leave happy.

Here are pics to get us in the mood. :P

Look who is happy to be a Red Wing:

IPB Image

Most peoples' reaction to Lilja: check out the lady on the left...

IPB Image

:lol:

Edited by puckloo39

Great pics. Kyle looks like a goofy kid!

doesn't he? :D

Nice close up of Pavel's magic hole-y stick, too.

I snorked these pics off the official website. It's not all that great (next to LGW, what is??) but they do have nice photo galleries.

you did good, mck! Wings will win, by a bunch, I hope. No prediction, just win at home so the people leave happy.

Here are pics to get us in the mood. :P

Look who is happy to be a Red Wing:

IPB Image

that is a good view of dats stick that he has been using. cant find much on it

That's a pretty sweet pic of Calder.

Just got done talking to Mick, he's been reading LGW lately and has decided that there is something going on with Bob. He imparts upon him this deep wisdom:

"Look, Bob, just don't flapjack his scooby snack, okay? You can serenade the monkey 'til the crows steal the bagpipes, but that's not going to make Norenna any more convinced your march of dimes isn't soaking in its own dishwashing liquid, or the BJs that you're not buttering the pinetree. Shovel the walk and move on, 'kay babe, before you look like a goat going both ways at a school crossing."

Well said, Mick. Well said.

Edited by Heroes of Hockeytown

Just got done talking to Mick, he's been reading LGW lately and has decided that there is something going on with Bob. He imparts upon him this deep wisdom:

"Look, Bob, just don't flapjack his scooby snack, okay? You can serenade the monkey 'til the crows steal the bagpipes, but that's not going to make Norenna any more convinced your march of dimes isn't soaking in its own dishwashing liquid, or the BJs that you're not buttering the pinetree. Shovel the walk and move on, 'kay babe, before you look like a goat going both ways at a school crossing."

:lol::clap:

LINK ... and you thought no one would ever know... :P

Good GTD motorcitykid! :)

Eh, I have a habit of not predicting scores. It's just the way I am. Anywho, let's see how it plays out tonight, and hope the Wings can bring in a win.

Edited by Kp-Wings

I think MCK did great with the GDT. I just always post the Milk Carton Aflac picture whenever anyone else posts the GDT. It's like a tradition.

:lol: .. and a good one. With regards to Big Bert-- he seems to be getting closer every game to me. Bit more chippy, bit closer to burying some shots.. bit more chemistry with the team (although a new line already).. so maybe a goal tonight!!

Hilarious

LINK ... and you thought no one would ever know... tongue.gif

And even more hilarious.

:lol:

I'll actually be down in Motown tonight, so this game is signed, sealed, delivered, it's yours. :thumbup:

I kind of wish we could get down there with a couple hours before game time... I go to Detroit very infrequently, and I'm kind of itching to actually see a bit of the area and what decent pre-game restaurants they have. Games are better when you have that time, without a doubt.

Good GTD motorcitykid! :)

Eh, I have a habit of not predicting scores. It's just the way I am. Anywho, let's see how it plays out tonight, and hope the Wings can bring in a win.

I'm the same about predicting results, i think i jinx them. :P The last time i predicted a result it was for my soccer team and we got beat 4 - 0. :(