• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

motorcitykid

4/3 GDT: at Red Wings 3, Columbus 0 (F)

Rate this topic

I'll actually be down in Motown tonight, so this game is signed, sealed, delivered, it's yours. :thumbup:

I kind of wish we could get down there with a couple hours before game time... I go to Detroit very infrequently, and I'm kind of itching to actually see a bit of the area and what decent pre-game restaurants they have. Games are better when you have that time, without a doubt.

So... are you actually going to be at the Joe or just tooling around town?

So is Dom in today? *pool implications* ;)

I imagine Dom is in tonight. He was great in the last game, just couldn't stop Rick Nash from stuffing the puck past his glove with 1 minute left. Too bad no one was there to take Nash out of the picture, so he couldn't do that. <_<

Norrena is a better goalie than the Sunday game indicated. Hope the Wings don't play soft tonight, or we will be in trouble. :unsure:

So... are you actually going to be at the Joe or just tooling around town?

Yeah, the area right by the Joe is quite forgettable.. I guess with the exception of the Post. Nice view of Canada I suppose. :P I suggest Cheli's Chili, I like to take in a game there. Food is alright, beer is reasonable too.

I imagine Dom is in tonight. He was great in the last game, just couldn't stop Rick Nash from stuffing the puck past his glove with 1 minute left. Too bad no one was there to take Nash out of the picture, so he couldn't do that. <_<

Norrena is a better goalie than the Sunday game indicated. Hope the Wings don't play soft tonight, or we will be in trouble. :unsure:

We have no answer really to a huge power forward like Nash when he's driving to the net. I didn't see it, but heard it on 1270. You know, Ken Cal (sp?) actually mentioned the "word" with about 5 minutes to go, so I knew it wouldn't hold up. Why the hell don't the radio folks follow the golden rule? :angry:

"Cold :

R. Lang and K. Calder have no points the last 7 games"

didn't Langer get an assist on sunday?

eeep.

ive read through the pages,

Schneider is out tonight? how come?

so is Lidstrom?

calling grand rapids.

i still think the Wings will roll tonight

(get one for me Bobby!!)

Edited by kylee

YWe have no answer really to a huge power forward like Nash when he's driving to the net. I didn't see it, but heard it on 1270. You know, Ken Cal (sp?) actually mentioned the "word" with about 5 minutes to go, so I knew it wouldn't hold up. Why the hell don't the radio folks follow the golden rule? :angry:

Bert's not an answer to the likes of Rick Nash? ;)

Sometimes I think the announcers a) don't know any better than to say "it" and jinx us, or b) secretly hope our goalies get burned and lose the S*** O**. It's not very nice, is it?

Oooh!

No one has mentioned it but IF the Wings win today, and the Preds lose. We clinch the division.

How so?

Wings have 3 games left with 3 points up on the Preds. If they win tonight they get 110. The Preds now are at 105. So they really have to win all the rest, and hope the Wings lose the last 2 of 3 to come even close. So yeah. A win today would put us at 110, a loss for the Preds= 105 and then they'd have two games left in which at the most they'd get 109 points. HOLLA.

GO WINGS!!!!!

They win it tonight 3-2.

Bertuzzi, Calder, Cleary

:clap: im impressed with the GDT. I see the wings making easy work of the bluejackets and nashville losing in chicago and the wings clinching the division tonight. Go wings 5-2

Oh you did mention it! lol

I think we should pot a few more tonight, I see a 6-2 win coming in our division clinching night.

The more the marrier (spelling lol)

I would love to see a game like at the beginingg of the season when we scored like 9 goals on phoenix.

That was awesome.

I would love to see an offensive blowout for the wings, and just inialate them.

edit:spelling sucks.

Edited by Hockey13Playa

yup yup

Det: 108+2=110 with 2 games left

Nashville: 105+0=105 with 2 games left

2 games =4 points

Nashville can only get 109 if they lose tonight and win the last 2.

Theres the math so if anyone is like me and mathematically challenged. :D

Edited by rwfan007

Here's to the Wings taking the division tonight :beerbuddy:

While we're at it, here's to the Flames winning tonight and the Wild losing. And then the Flames winning with their game in hand.

A few big games determing who we are playing first round tonight to eh? I was just looking at the scoreboard for tonight. There is Minn vs. Edm. - Probably a Win for the WIld Cal vs. Col. - Who know's, the Av's really started bringing it on, but the Flames are getting in good playoff shape too.

Also in the East there is Buffalo vs. Pitts. - Lots of talent. Is Afiniganov back yet? Could also be a big game for the Presidents Race.

Oh, and I suppose I should also say that Nashville is playing, not that anyone here didnt know that. But still, big night of games for final standings.

Edited by arnoldbuck

yup yup

Det: 108+2=110 with 2 games left

Nashville: 105+0=105 with 2 games left

2 games =4 points

Nashville can only get 109 if they lose tonight and win the last 2.

Theres the math so if anyone is like me and mathematically challenged. :D

Why thank you :P