• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

stactum

Playoff tickets are on sale on Ticketmaster

Rate this topic

Just check a little bit ago...Tickets still available for all games... I just can't justify spending $70 a ticket for nosebleed to round 1.

Oh well, watching on the TV with normal priced beer and actual $5 large little cesears pizza is fine with me :):thumbup:

Edited by OsGOD

so your a wings and nucks fan?

Actually I am indifferent when it comes to the Wings. I don't care if they win or lose, as long as Vancouver beats them when they play. I have never been to an NHL playoff game before and my tax return just came in. What better time than now?

Oh and I forgot, I hate the Wild and the Flames so seeing the Wings kick their asses in person will be all too nice.

Edited by CrazyCanuck

I really want 2 lower bowl tickets to Game 1. But they are like $126 each. When I factor in shipping and service charges is is like $290.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! :o

A lot of the tickets I found on Ticketmaster for the Lower Bowl were towards the corners. Instead of paying 144 for the lower bowl where you can't see sh*t, I paid 126 for Upper Bowl Row 2 Center Ice. I recommend doing that because you won't get hit by flying pucks and you see all the action perfectly.

I really want 2 lower bowl tickets to Game 1. But they are like $126 each. When I factor in shipping and service charges is is like $290.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! :o

Is will call an option?.. what would cut out the shipping portion of the OUTRAGEOUS fees ticketbastard charges.

After getting Season tickets I haven't used ticketbastard but once over the last few years.

Edited by OsGOD

why are playoff tickets are so easy to get?

i know in toronto they'd sell out in 5 seconds flat!

i was surprised when i woke up this morning and was still able to get plenty of tickets for the available games.

can someone explain this one to me?!?!

Edited by m96m

Because a lot of season ticket holders don't buy playoff tickets. Therefore the available pool of tickets is a lot larger than the regular season. The other thing is the $$$. There are a lot of people like me that, for the prices charged, are content to watch from home.

Because a lot of season ticket holders don't buy playoff tickets. Therefore the available pool of tickets is a lot larger than the regular season. The other thing is the $$$. There are a lot of people like me that, for the prices charged, are content to watch from home.

QFT.

I got a call from the Red Wings Season ticket office asking if I was getting my playoff tickets this season. I simply told them NOPE, not very cost beneficial for me at this time.

Having over a 150% markup for the first round for the very same tickets I have all season is just a "bit" rediculous. Playoff hockey or not, its way too much. Bad enough the $5 pizzas are marked up 250% at the Joe already.

Ohwell, I am more than happy being at home on my couch watching the first few rounds... Once we get towards the 4th round, I might feel a bit jealous but then again, I save $500 each game I don't go to in the 4th round. So it all evens out :)

Picked up a pair when they went on sale at 10:00 AM. Got a pair for Game 2 in section 107 row 16 which I believe is close to center ice (at least looking at the map of the Joe at ticketmaster).

So I absolutely begged my Dad last night to get tickets this morning. It's 9:30 and I get a phone call from him. "Reem, do you know how big the line is right now?!" Me: So what, pleasssseee stay in line! My Dad: Do you want me to get fired? I can't stay THIS long! and then he's like okay here's my card # go buy them online right now. SO I DID!!!!!! 4 tickets to game 1!!! I am SO freaking exciteddddd!! My cousin *that is on the boards here* Sebastian, Myself Dad, and sister are all going. It's going to be a BLAST! It came up to $280 and that is like section 226. Haha oh well. As long as we are there that's all that matters! Plus, I really don't think there's a bad seat at the Joe.

YAYYYY WINGS!!! :D:D

i know in toronto they'd sell out in 5 seconds flat!

i was surprised when i woke up this morning and was still able to get plenty of tickets for the available games.

can someone explain this one to me?!?!

Hockey is the only sport that exists in Toronto (nothing against the Jays or Raptors mind you :) ). In Detroit, it's different. The city is basically all Tigers right now. The Wings will take a backseat to the Tigers as long as the Tigers are a good team.

Of course, the majorly overpriced tickets, and the horrible Michigan economy also play roles into the lack of ticket sales. That's just the way it is.

I miss live playoff hockey. I would sell my soul to get tickets, and this year will be no doubt some of the best playoff hockey to watch.

Unfortunately, since I am a poor college student, I don't get to spend money on anything cool anymore. So please, if you have tickets, don't complain if your seats are not good enough because I will have to kick your ass.