• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Inultus

Question about the Joe

Rate this topic

I bet you could figure it out if you look where the benches are :blink::crazy:

brutus

How? You'd have to know first which bench the home team seats at. The man asked a legitimate question. Why are you being a wisea*s?

How? You'd have to know first which bench the home team seats at. The man asked a legitimate question. Why are you being a wisea*s?

not to be a wise-ass, but the benches are labled... the wings shoot left to right in that particular diagram in the 1st and 3rd periods

Well it is an obvious question the left bench is Detroits bench, there for the net on the left is where the wings goalie is going to be for 2 periods.

The vistor bench is the right bench, therfore the openents goalie is in the right net two times.

not to be a wise-ass, but the benches are labled... the wings shoot left to right in that particular diagram in the 1st and 3rd periods

Or yeah, my mistake. As soon as I got my loupe out, I could see that the benches are indeed labeled. :)

Which end of the rink do the Wings shoot in twice?

IPB Image

What's an even better question is that why according to that diagram the Detroit River runs all around the arena and through the press box! :lol:

Edited by Winged Scooter