• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Saran

Temporary April Wallpaper

Rate this topic

just temporary until matt releases his :D

There won't be one for April since there's just a few games. Tonight I'm finishing up the playoff bracket wallpaper and it'll be up when the seedings are settled.

I love the playoff bracket wallpaper

It'll be different from what I've done in the past, that's for sure. It's still a bracket, but this one will be more stylized with a distinct theme to it. I think you guys will dig it. :)

It'll be different from what I've done in the past, that's for sure. It's still a bracket, but this one will be more stylized with a distinct theme to it. I think you guys will dig it. :)

i bet its horrible and no one uses it :P

jk man i bet itll be awesome

Tonight I'm finishing up the playoff bracket wallpaper and it'll be up when the seedings are settled.

I wan't that wallpaper on my PC the night before the playoffs at the very latest! waiting a few days in the regular season is fine but I won't stand for it in the playoffs!!!

:lol: I'm kidding

Will it automatically update?

That would be SWEEET! :!:

No automatic updates -- a new one will be released after every round.

The wallpaper will be out no later than Sunday night. It's done -- all that needs to be worked out is the seedings and who ends up getting in officially out East.

Cool. Those playoff bracket desktops are how I found this board in the first place - keep 'em comin' I'm sure they will be sweet as always !

Good lookin' out Saran for getting us our fix for the week !

Edited by Bender

Can't wait, We need a fresh start this year. This years fortunes will be different I can feel it. so the wall paper should be different as well.