• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingsin4

Bert: A Wing next season?

Rate this topic

I think he definitely should be re-signed next year what a beast he is, is right! I dont think that if hes signed for any $5.6 mil hell get close to that next year with the amount he has played this year in general. He will have to work up to that amount once again.

Guest paveldatsukthenextsavard

i disagree. if bertuzzi tears it up in the playoffs and the wings get to the conference finals, he should earn that much.

I sure hope he stays. Nobody else does what he does on the team.

Agreed. There's nobody on the Wings that can bring what he brings, and very few in the league for that matter. There should be no doubt with Holland or anyone that Bertuzzi should be re-signed, especially if he does well and we lose all those conditional draft picks.

Lets see...a guy with the name Bertuzzi playing in one of the top ranked crime cities? Yep, that has the makings of a marketing dream to me! The Bert Uzi TM anyone?

IPB Image

A chance to target the inner-city fans so to speak. Of course whether or not he's reloaded this offseason probably depends on whether he's firing accurately on all cylinders in the playoffs though

Edited by Lou_Siffer