• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
UWO_Winger

Lang est paresseux et il suce

Rate this topic

Je pensais qu'il n'y avait qu 'à Montréal que le monde partaient des discussions avec des titres stupide.

I thought that it was only in Montreal that people started threads whit stupide titles

What's french for "we already have plenty of threads on this topic?"

http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=41530

Il y a déja en masse des discussion sur ce sujet.

Edited by Ray1905

I started studying other languages. Then I realized that I hated the non-English method of handling case and gender, so by not learning his language, I have actually become more like Lang by being lazy. The sucking, however, he retains for himself.

Lang a ete le meilleur marqueur des Wings en series, les 2 dernieres annees je pense.... Let's support each and everyone of our players. It saddens me when people boo their own players.... Let's wait for the playoffs and we'll see ok?

Do you really think Lang would have so much ice time if he was lazy, Babcock would not tolerate it.

Lang has a lot of talent, why he doesn't have more points? I dont know, but then again I only see the Wings when they are on TSN or CBC.

Guest LivingtheDream

Lang 是懶惰的並ä¸â€Ã¤Â»â€“å®

Cože Lang hraje za Detroit?Od kdy?

Lanyz hraje jeste za Detroit ale jestli takto bude hrat dal, tak pujde nejspis brzy zpatky za Albym to Litvinova.

In english dang it, i wana know what your saying too. Some of us fat american are too lazy to learn another language. :patriot:

Robert Lang ist doch der Tschechische Spieler der ein paar Mal für die roten Flügel gespielt hat. Ist der noch bei der Mannschaft?

Lanyz hraje jeste za Detroit ale jestli takto bude hrat dal, tak pujde nejspis brzy zpatky za Albym to Litvinova.

Robert Lang ist faul und er bläst

:ph34r: Федоров является whiney суки. Оставьте его лежать здесь, в городе Колумбус.:ph34r:

Sorry, had to be done.

Edited by scotzman

"So long, farewell, Auf wiedersehen adieu

Adieu, Adieu, to you and you and you"

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

For someone who speaks of grit and toughness above all else, I am shocked that you would quote Sound Of Music for use in a rough and tumble hockey thread :lol:

For someone who speaks of grit and toughness above all else, I am shocked that you would quote Sound Of Music for use in a rough and tumble hockey thread :lol:

lol :blush: my 8th grade class had to sing that years back at graduation. The jingle has kinda stuck with me in a sick sorta way.