• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Legionnaire11

LGW Fit Club

Rate this topic

take it easy... I tweaked a quad muscle the other night, too fast, too much incline, not enough cool down. I usually do 3 miles as well.

Workout with trainer this afternoon, woo!! It's usually the hightlight of my day, my workout. We're either going to run hills this afternoon outside, or maybe drag the weight sled. I love that! :D

Yes, I am a weirdo, what can I say? I like exercising. :P

Just saw this. I'm 6ft, a healthy 165. I'll chip in and lose five pounds of fat for you guys and try to build 5 pounds of muscles for yah. As long as the pounds you're losing is fat is all that should matter right?

I'm on my way to the market to buy some healthy food i.e. salad stuff, veggies, chicken breasts (no skin), turkey burger, whole grain bread. What else would be good?

Work out schedule:

M: Upper body 2 hours

T: Cardio 1 hr

W: Lower body 1 hr

Th: Bar 6 hrs lol

F: Cardio 1 hr

Sa: Bar 3 hrs lol

Su: Upper/Lower 2 hrs.

Don't worry, no beer and only liquor to minimize my caloric intake :) I'm thinking whiskey and water, which is what i normally get. The good thing about most liquor (straight) is:

* No saturated fat

* No cholesterol

* Zero to very low in sodium

* No sugar

* 68< Calories

Just saw this. I'm 6ft, a healthy 165. I'll chip in and lose five pounds of fat for you guys and try to build 5 pounds of muscles for yah. As long as the pounds you're losing is fat is all that should matter right?

I'm on my way to the market to buy some healthy food i.e. salad stuff, veggies, chicken breasts (no skin), turkey burger, whole grain bread. What else would be good?

Oatmeal and egg whites/egg substitutes would be great to add to that solid list.

Oatmeal and egg whites/egg substitutes would be great to add to that solid list.

Oatmeal is the best thing ever. I was not a breakfast eater, hated it. My trainer recommended oatmeal and eggs for protein. I lost 20 pounds in a year and my cholesterol went from 209 to 170. I am sure six times a week at the gym contributed to those things.

My trainer and I are going to push his car tomorrow. It's not as hard as it sounds. One person steers, the other pushes, competing with yourself for times over set distances.

Anyone care to join us? :P

45 minutes on the elliptical this morning and a ~2 mile walk this afternoon. I kind of get the feeling I'm starting from further out of shape than the rest of you. But it's still better than nothing. :)

Gym today. I'll be posting my workout schedule here after I get back.

me, too. Tell me what you did. I am doing light weight and cardio, today.

Did many sets/reps (upper and lower body) with lighter weights, yesterday. Then added 30 minutes on the stairmaster: two floors on 5, two floors on 9 or 10, intervals. That will make you leave a puddle of sweat on the floor - lemme tell ya! :P

You are all doing great. I'm going to keep reading your posts until I can find time to start my own working out. Right now my workouts consist of walking up and down the stairs at work, 4 floors up and 5 when I go to the basement for the mail. So that's at least twice a day. Keep up the good work!

I need to get back into Gym mode... I have been out of it, but now the countdown is down to just over a year before the wedding.... so i gotta get my slim on haha

At work i never take the elevators (work on 3rd floor) and park in the farthest spot (don't want my new car dinged) so i get some exercise.

used a pedometer and found that in 9 days at Disney we walked 48miles.... pretty damn impressive!

Edited by OsGOD

I need to get back into Gym mode... I have been out of it, but now the countdown is down to just over a year before the wedding.... so i gotta get my slim on haha

At work i never take the elevators (work on 3rd floor) and park in the farthest spot (don't want my new car dinged) so i get some exercise.

used a pedometer and found that in 9 days at Disney we walked 48miles.... pretty damn impressive!

Have you a copy of Rick Nash's training regimen? :P

me, too. Tell me what you did. I am doing light weight and cardio, today.

Did many sets/reps (upper and lower body) with lighter weights, yesterday. Then added 30 minutes on the stairmaster: two floors on 5, two floors on 9 or 10, intervals. That will make you leave a puddle of sweat on the floor - lemme tell ya! :P

Monday is chest/triceps/forearms day. Regemin is as follows -

Chest

Incline Dumbbell Bench press - 4 sets, 12,10,8,6 reps, with the weight being increased by 10 lbs.

Pec Deck Flies (sp) - 4 sets, 12,10,8,6 reps

Cable Crossovers - 3 sets, 10,8,6 reps

Triceps

Tricep pushdowns - 4 sets, 12,10,8,6 reps

Bench weighted dips - 4 sets, 12,10,8,6 reps

Forearms

Barbell wrist curls - 4 sets, 12,10,8,6 reps

Behind the back wrist curls - 4 sets, 12,10,8,6