• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Legionnaire11

LGW Fit Club

Rate this topic

I love the Fitbit, actually. It's the primary reason this has worked so well. I'm down 42 pounds now, and getting close to the goal -- want to hit the gym and build up muscle mass as the weather starts to cool. (That and adding equipment in the basement.)

The Fitbit + syncing with MyFitnessPal (watch calorie intake) and MapMyFitness is FANTASTIC. Can't recommend it enough. Has made this process tremendously easy.

I love the Fitbit, actually. It's the primary reason this has worked so well. I'm down 42 pounds now, and getting close to the goal -- want to hit the gym and build up muscle mass as the weather starts to cool. (That and adding equipment in the basement.)

The Fitbit + syncing with MyFitnessPal (watch calorie intake) and MapMyFitness is FANTASTIC. Can't recommend it enough. Has made this process tremendously easy.

Nice work! Way to go Matt, that is actually quite inspiring to read.

decided to really push it the last week and went to the gym each day and added 3 times muay-thai training was a real fun experience but I know I respect the guys that train 2 - 3x every day even more. Changted my supplements again added a good amount of muscle according to my coach and got body fat down to 7 %

Edited by frankgrimes

decided to really push it the last week and went to the gym each day and added 3 times muay-thai training was a real fun experience but I know I respect the guys that train 2 - 3x every day even more. Changted my supplements again added a good amount of muscle according to my coach and got body fat down to 7 %

What kind of supplements are you using?

I'm using optimum nutrition now gold standard + creatin tabs. Solid basic stack there, ever thought about adding aminos or a pre-workout?
Yeah I've thought about that especially amino, I might try them once I'm doing my creatin break. Not a fan of taking too much at the same time

Spent the last 3 hours educating myself a bit better about Amino (especially BCAA) and thanks to your recommendation just ordered 300 caps 4 minutes ago *g* I'll update here once they've arrived and I've taken them for about a month :)

Edited by frankgrimes

Sounds good.

What's everyone doing to work off those extra Christmas calories?

Thankfully I didn't have to do that since I don't eat differently on Christmas. Sure theres usually more to eat but that doesn't mean one has to eat it :)

If I'm feeling overeat I'll just ride the bike harder/longer in only standing mode or do intense sprints on the treadmill.