• Please log in to reply
863 replies to this topic

#861 loutswings

loutswings

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:22 PM

Last week I watched a very good documentary. Everyone should check it out. It's call Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead. It's about going on a juice fast for 61 days. I haven't started the fasting but the guy who was on the film weighed in at 305 and lost up to 79 lbs in 61 days just by drinking juice. I started to try some of the stuff he had on the film and it's pretty good!

#862 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,397 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 06:04 PM

I saw that, it was horrifying.  Juicing isn't for everyone, but if you're gonna die anyway, it's worth a try!   I think, like you said, you can take ideas from the documentary and fit it into your own routine.

puckloo39dom.jpg

"There is no passion to be found in playing small -- in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."

Nelson Mandela - RIP  1918-2013

Better than Ever

#863 loutswings

loutswings

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 06:34 AM

I saw that, it was horrifying.  Juicing isn't for everyone, but if you're gonna die anyway, it's worth a try!   I think, like you said, you can take ideas from the documentary and fit it into your own routine.

I am not at the point I need to have my stomach tied off. But with my frame and build I could stand to lose around 20 to 30 lbs. It's just since my Marine Corps days I can't spend as much time as I would like in the gym. I want go get healthier but my job and kids prevent that. I want to make the change and I have. So far I lost up to 5lbs this week and my energy level is very high. Still need to workout more but I have started by hitting the rink more. 

#864 L3T5G0W1NG5

L3T5G0W1NG5

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:01 PM

I am not at the point I need to have my stomach tied off. But with my frame and build I could stand to lose around 20 to 30 lbs. It's just since my Marine Corps days I can't spend as much time as I would like in the gym. I want go get healthier but my job and kids prevent that. I want to make the change and I have. So far I lost up to 5lbs this week and my energy level is very high. Still need to workout more but I have started by hitting the rink more. 

No excuses.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users