• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
King Henrik40

Where's Hank?

Rate this topic

Where's Hank I thought that he was supposed to be back by the last few games of the season so that he could get back into the grove instead of just jumping right into the playoffs. I know he's skating with the team but common I want to see #40 back!!

they decided to give him the rest and he is supposed to be back for the beginning of the playoffs

There are various other threads with this information

Stay tuned for the upcoming "Where's Datsyuk? - Playoff edition"! (shhhhh, a little early hint for you guys....he wont actually be in the picture)

Stay tuned for the upcoming "Where's Datsyuk? - Playoff edition"! (shhhhh, a little early hint for you guys....he wont actually be in the picture)

Uh-oh, look out

Where's Hank I thought that he was supposed to be back by the last few games of the season so that he could get back into the grove instead of just jumping right into the playoffs. I know he's skating with the team but common I want to see #40 back!!

where have you been. all i hear around here is when people are coming back.

Where's Hank?

You tell me!

Holy cra!p I just noticed you actually added him in behind the bottle throwing pyramid tent game next to the stilt man. This is probably one of the three greatest responses to a thread's main topic in LGW's history. :clap:

Thanks for the heads up. You saved me from looking! :P

Thanks for the heads up. You saved me from looking! :P

I think either way we see it we'll be forced into looking for it.... for the next 7 years.... really hope i'm wrong on that.

LMAO :lol: . Post of the year!

This is *definitely* post of the year. :lol: And Zetter, your avatar is awesome!! I love it!

It's easy to tell how much I liked the "Where's Hank?" response. And he's looking mighty sharp with that beard there.

Im glad you guys enjoyed finding him. Yeah, he's kinda got the grizzly Adams look going thanks to Microsoft paint lol, but hey its playoff time.