No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Flip-check

omg and wtf! On Saturday

Rate this topic

* VAN vs SJ

* MON vs TOR

* EDM vs CAL

Seriously, that's like 9 hours of hockey. Even Bob couldn't do that marathon of couch-sitting (--or could he?). You could watch the whole Star Wars trilogy in that span of time. You could almost watch the whole LotR trilogy in that span of time. :P

I'll be out for the whole day, so I won't be doing any sitting around, but I just thought I'd let you lazy people in on it.

Guest Agalloch

lol, who's actually going to watch EDM/CGY? I realize that if Edmonton wins, Colorado may be in the playoffs, but Edmonton is a train wreck right now. 1-17 in your last eighteen? I'd hate to be in that locker room.

Guest Agalloch

Awesome!!! Just like the 2002 Olympics, when my dad and I watched like 8 hockey games over a two-day span!

BTW - has Toronto been officially eliminated yet or not?

The Motreal/Toronto game decides who gets in the playoffs between those two. Toronto has to win in regulation to get in the playoffs. If the game goes to OT, or the Habs win, the Leafs are out. The Islanders are still alive too, if the Habs lose out and the Isle wins out.

Awesome!!! Just like the 2002 Olympics, when my dad and I watched like 8 hockey games over a two-day span!

No Tronton and Montreal play Saturday, its both there last game, If Toronto wins, they have the 8th spot, unless NYI wins both of there remaining games.

Nope. It's between them and the Habs tomorrow for the 8th spot. Should be EXCITING!

I can't wait for tomorrow.

I'm really hoping the Flames lose, and Avs win so we can see one hella exciting game Sunday!

nope it comes down to the habs/ leafs game if mtl wins they make it even if they bring it to ot they are tied with them but have more wins but if nyi wins both games they make it

lol, who's actually going to watch EDM/CGY? I realize that if Edmonton wins, Colorado may be in the playoffs, but Edmonton is a train wreck right now. 1-17 in your last eighteen? I'd hate to be in that locker room.

poor oilers lmao

they gotta end the season with a win righ ?? they got too lmao

at least theyll get a good draft pick lol

Despite the 1-17 in their last 18 games, you can bet the Oilers will be up for the game. No way they want to see Calgary make the playoffs.

Go Oilers/Avs!

Despite the 1-17 in their last 18 games, you can bet the Oilers will be up for the game. No way they want to see Calgary make the playoffs.

Go Oilers/Avs!

Talk about high point of your season :lol:

I really want a great game to be set up for Calgary and Colorado at the end of the season.... but I'm still not sure which of the two I want to see in the first round. Some people go around saying, "Do you fear Calgary for some reason?" It ain't even that though, it's no more than who's a team that can challenge us but we'll beat.

I don't fear teams, I merely recognize which ones could well put the Wings in an early playoff-grave if the hometown boys don't bring it to the table. As it stands, both have something going for them.

Edited by Flip-check

Wait wait wait.............Center Ice is on for free? Is this for Comcast? That would be sweet!

Yes, for Comcast. Im pretty sure it has to do with the MLB extra Innings package being on for free for the start of the baseball season...since they run on the same channels the hockey is on too.

Yes, for Comcast. Im pretty sure it has to do with the MLB extra Innings package being on for free for the start of the baseball season...since they run on the same channels the hockey is on too.

niice

I'm a little surprised that none of the networks in Canada picked up the feed for the Isles/Flyers game. Probably would've drawn a nice rating.

I'm still saying that the Leafs will win in regulation, but then the Isles will win both of their games and get in.

I think Toronto wins tonight, but the Isles win both of their remaining games. Isles make it in!

Yup, that's correct.

But Toronto won't win! lol