• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ZatasGirl40

4/7 GDT Blackhawks @ Red Wings...last game!

Rate this topic

Why hasn't anyone started the GDT yettttt?! It starts in like an hour and a half. I'm really sad that its already the last game of the season...but I can't wait for playoffs :D I know this will probably be the worst GDT ever so Alfac you can redo it. I'm just getting excited for the game. Any news on Hasek, Lids and Bert?

Goooo Wings!

3-1

Dats, Huds, Franzen

(Williams)

Just got called in to work, so I won't be able to watch at home. DVR set! Bert and Lids are probably going to play, and Dom is not. He's fine, by the way. Bert has promised not to steamroller Ozzie today. Just kidding!! :P

Wings will win, no prediction on score, I just hope Pavel is insprired and they manage to find more than 2 goals on less than 60 SOG - that shot total vs. results was just ridiculous last game. Khabibulin is not that good, he just benefitted from the Wings' patented "Insert Goaltender's name here" for Vezina program.

GWG from Robert Lang. :thumbup:

Sadley I wont be able to watch the last game of the season. But lets finish the regular season out with a win!!

GO WINGS!!!

the conference is locked up and the wings can't win the president's trophy, so i don't see them coming out today with a lot of fire.

it'd be fun if that colorado-calgary game tomorrow was for the playoffs, eh? i don't think this setup this weekend benefits the wings next week. they'll be playing a team that has been in fighting-for-their-lives playoff mode this weekend while the wings haven't played a meaningful game in nearly two weeks.

reminds me a lot of the setup heading into the world series last fall.

RED WINGS PARTY TODAY

11-1

Hudler (5), Datsyuk (2), Calder, Filpulla, Holmstrom, Draper

the conference is locked up and the wings can't win the president's trophy,

why not?, and we need is 2 sabres losses?

Aparently, Bert isn't playing tonight.

Someone posted it in another thread.

Anyone back that up?

the det news said yesterday both lidstrom and bert were expected to play today (blurb was at the end of the datsyuk story). on the other hand, there's no need to push it today, either. anaheim coming up short last night might have something to do with any change in plans with the lineup today.

RED WINGS PARTY TODAY

11-1

Hudler (5), Datsyuk (2), Calder, Filpulla, Holmstrom, Draper

why not?, and we need is 2 sabres losses?

yeah, okay, my bad. i mis-read the standings.

still, that damn president's trophy is the kiss of death most of the time.

the det news said yesterday both lidstrom and bert were expected to play today (blurb was at the end of the datsyuk story). on the other hand, there's no need to push it today, either. anaheim coming up short last night might have something to do with any change in plans with the lineup today.

I kinda want the Prez, but at the same time - I don't want to tempt fate! :clap:

Edited by WingsWingsWings

Guest GodofHockeyStevieY19

Come on boys! This is a must win if we want some hardware before the playoffs. Buffalo plays today and tomorrow. So we have to get this win today. My prediction, Red Wings 3, hawks 1. Lebda, Datsyuk and Homer light the lamp. Jason Williams gets their lone goal. GO RED WINGS BABY!!!

Pav....poor guy needs to learn how to speak english.

Awwww don't be so mean. It took Sergi a bit to master english, but now he sounds fine. Dats will master it soon enough. I'll have to settle for 87 pt seasons and silly english until then :sly:

we absolutely cannot think president's trophy. I don't want the trophy if we can't win it. We have to rely on another team to lose it. Lets worry about the things we can control.

the conference is locked up and the wings can't win the president's trophy, so i don't see them coming out today with a lot of fire.

it'd be fun if that colorado-calgary game tomorrow was for the playoffs, eh? i don't think this setup this weekend benefits the wings next week. they'll be playing a team that has been in fighting-for-their-lives playoff mode this weekend while the wings haven't played a meaningful game in nearly two weeks.

reminds me a lot of the setup heading into the world series last fall.

Honestly I would rather play Calgary because they have been on a down hill slide lately and playing Colorado a team that has only lost once in fifteen games would be extremly tough. I think Calgary will defeat Edmonton tonight to end all of Colorados hopes!!!