• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ZatasGirl40

4/7 GDT Blackhawks @ Red Wings...last game!

Rate this topic

here is a shot of someone scoring on Lalime, take your pick which Wing it was... :P

We were talking about helmets the other day in another thread and I looked all over for a pic of Lalime's "Marvin the Martin" helmet customization for Chicago. Marvin has on a war-bonnet. Lalime's a great guy, too bad he's not a better goalie... if you're a Hawks fan, that is. ;)

IPB Image

This has nothing to do with this game rather the one Chicago's playing now against Dallas but, Cam Barker just left the ice holding his face after a hit from Robidas. Karma's a ***** eh?

This has nothing to do with this game rather the one Chicago's playing now against Dallas but, Cam Barker just left the ice holding his face after a hit from Robidas. Karma's a ***** eh?

I am watching the game, and yes, yes, it is! :P Go, Stars!!!!

Anyone who thinks the Stars are not scary should be watching this game. I don't care if it is "just" Chicago. Modano is a force. Khabibulin could do nothing with the GWG. Wow.

Edited by puckloo39

here is a shot of someone scoring on Lalime, take your pick which Wing it was... :P

We were talking about helmets the other day in another thread and I looked all over for a pic of Lalime's "Marvin the Martin" helmet customization for Chicago. Marvin has on a war-bonnet. Lalime's a great guy, too bad he's not a better goalie... if you're a Hawks fan, that is. ;)

I like Lalime personally. I always felt he got a bad rap in Ottawa, especailly after the 2003-2004 season. He did let in a few bad goals, but it's not like anyone was really playing in front of him either.

He's had a couple of bad years since, especially last year in St. Louis. He is still a solid goalie, and hasn't been too bad at all this season for the Hawks (with the exception of last night of course ;) ).