• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Official GDT: Montreal at Toronto

Rate this topic

Felt that this should have it's own GDT instead of the which one do you think will win. Montreal with 90 pts, Toronto with 89. If Montreal wins, they clinch the 8th spot in the East. If the Leafs win, they can clinch the 8th only if the Islanders lose in regulation or OT in their last game, as they defeated the Flyers earlier today. Racroft will probably start for Toronto, and either Halak or Huet for the Habs.

Should be a great, entertaining game tonight. I'll be pulling for the Habs tonight.

The media's saying that Huet will get the start, but Carbonneau hasn't confirmed it yet. Seems like a bit of a risk, but it would be hard to start Halak in such a pressure-filled game.

Guest GodofHockeyStevieY19

Im definitely gonna be way into this game. Despite the fact that one of these teams win the chance to get pummeled by the Sabres.

Too many games to follow today and I'm loving it. I really hope they sopcast this one because my TV's gonna be stationed into ESPN, who will be airing the Frozen Four finals between Michigan State and BC.

Edit: Okay yes they are sopcasting it good good.

Edited by Vincanni

One of my good friends will be at this game tonight(big leafs fan)

He could have VERY easily tripled or quadrupled his money if he sold the tickets... He didn't, so I will be texting him all night if the leafs go down early.

The atmosphere tonight at the ACC will be INSANE.

I don't realy care who wins but it will be a really good game I bet on Hockey Night In Canada no less...

Huet is starting for the Habs. Habs are also getting Perezhogin back from a concussion, which means Mark Streit goes back to defence and Janne Niinimaa gets his rightful spot in the pressbox.

Mats Sundin hasn't scored in about 150 games, so don't expect much from him. He's out of gas.