• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Cicada

San Jose vs Vancouver game...

Rate this topic

well, this is going to OT now...

err.. Sharks vs Preds...hahah..bye bye Nashville

my though. they match Preds toughness but have more offensive skill.

I'd most certainly love this matchup. whoever advances to round 2 is gonna be beaten badly

and much easier to sink :D

San Jose's top line is just flat out terrifying. I'd love to see the stats on their success rate pulling the goalie for an extra skater down a goal. It seems like they almost always score the tying goal. If you're leading the Sharks by a goal and it's inside a minute in the third period, just poke it into your own net and save yourself the trouble.

Reminds me of a few years ago with us. When we were down with about 5 minutes left you could almost guarantee the puck wouldn't leave the opposition zone.

oh f*... nevermind :(

are you serious about Turco vs. Loungo. puhlease... :unsure:

i wouldnt count dallas out, theyve been on the ball recently, i was wondering what the regular season series is at

i wouldnt count dallas out, theyve been on the ball recently, i was wondering what the regular season series is at

tied. 4 meetings all ending with 2-1... :)

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/playoffmatchups

as for Stars chances... I can see them winning a game at home in this series. but a sweep is pretty much possible. and yes, I most certainly mean Canucks here, and am not happy about that, at all

Edited by akustyk

You are right, it is the playoffs ... and pretty much anything can happen. But Luongo is the biggest challenge facing anyteam going into these playoffs in my mind. If you put any other goalie in net for Van, they wouldnt even be in the playoffs. But with him, he gives them a HUGE advantage.

You are right, it is the playoffs ... and pretty much anything can happen. But Luongo is the biggest challenge facing anyteam going into these playoffs in my mind. If you put any other goalie in net for Van, they wouldnt even be in the playoffs. But with him, he gives them a HUGE advantage.

yeah luongo is amazing, but theres still 1 big mystery question mark lingering above his head...first playoff appearance

Luongo already played in tournaments and as far as I remember also in elimination games. that was international ice not NHL, but it does count as some experience in this case.

he'll be fine in playoffs. that's no Roman Chokemanek nor Patric Lalemon :)

I'm not really sure why any of you think that San Jose is going to wax Nashville.

Predators vs Sharks (Preds win 4-3)

Sharks vs Predators (Sharks win 3-1)

Predators vs Sharks (Preds win 5-0)

Sharks vs Predators (Preds win 4-3)

Nashville won the season series 3-1 with a goal differential of 14-9.

I can't wait for a rematch of last year's first round. Even with Sullivan out, we are a COMPLETELY different team. With the addition of Arnott, Dumont, and Forsberg, look for the Preds to win this series in 6 games.

Yeah I saw the save. He is pretty unreal. I dont think the '1st playoff appearance' will affect him at all. He is at the top of his game. It is scary to be an opponent because everytime he is on the ice (everynight) he gives his team a chance to win. In my mind, he is a game/series stealer! If we come across him, we are going to have to get in tight, and get Bert and Homer in there and shot from close. Capitalize on Everything!

damn, i was hoping to see the sharks beat up on nashville. them in sixth (assuming dallas beats chicago) also sucks because we would likely face them in the second round (if we get through the first, that is :P ) as i don't have much doubt that the ducks will take the wild. i really don't want to see san jose.

I'm not really sure why any of you think that San Jose is going to wax Nashville.

I can't wait for a rematch of last year's first round. Even with Sullivan out, we are a COMPLETELY different team. With the addition of Arnott, Dumont, and Forsberg, look for the Preds to win this series in 6 games.

I dont think any series is that clear. The only one in the west that may have a chance of being easily called is Ducks vs. Wild. But ya never know.

damn, i was hoping to see the sharks beat up on nashville. them in sixth (assuming dallas beats chicago) also sucks because we would likely face them in the second round (if we get through the first, that is :P ) as i don't have much doubt that the ducks will take the wild. i really don't want to see san jose.

?

Nashville is facing the Sharks. Dallas can't leapfrog the Sharks. Vancouver will be playing Dallas.