• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WingNutt

Red Wings Bobbleheads at Kroger

Rate this topic

I was recently at Kroger getting some stuff and ran into Detroit Red Wings bobble heads. I have been waiting for new ones to come out. Ever since Little Caesars had them back in 97' or 98' I forget what season it was exacly.

They are pretty detailed and were on sale for $14.99. but popular players are getting hard to find.

I got a Datsyuk (of course), Zetterberg, and Hasek.

just thought I'd give you guys the heads up.

Are these in areas other than Detroit? I might have to call my mom to get one if so...but I don't remember if there were any krogers left in the Tri-City area when I left.

I got Datsyuk for Valentine's day :) They've been out awhile.

I've seen Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Lidstrom, Schneider, Hasek, Holmstrom and I can't be sure but I think maybe Chelios and Draper.

I still want the Nicklas "Dave Lewis" Lidstrom bobble.

IPB Image

Edited by Stan Leycup X

A while ago I went to the local Buck or Two and they were selling 2002 Satnley Cup bobbleheads for 2$! They were originally 20$, I was so excited and I baught a Bowman, Yzer, Lids, Dats, Homer, Shanny and Cheli. Aaawww, what a find.

I'll post some pictures either later today or tommorow.

They have a lot of this years team from what I seen. Not many Zetterbergs or Datsyuk's left and only one Hasek that I grabbed up quickly.

the hasek one is alright I guess, he doesen't have a mask and the painting on his pads are from the Louisville pads he had when he won the cup with us in 2002 which is not real authentic but still nice to have it though.

The Lidstom has the big C on it, not sure if the others have the Alternate A on them though, I forget. No visors on Dats or Z but they do have Dats facial hair and Z's hair sticking out by his ears on his helmet.

I did notice they had a Kronwall one, didn't see a Lang, or Ozzie. They could have been sold out I guess but didn't see them.

they had Drapes, Schneider, and a few others I believe.

if you guys still want pictures I will post them later or sometime tommorow.

take care