• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
motorcitykid

Michael Ryder

Rate this topic

Guest Agalloch

No interest whatsoever. I'd just much rather resign Calder/Bertuzzi.

PULL THE TRIGGER KENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I do like his offensive stats this year, but he's a horrid -26. That mainly being he is a PP performer, and +/- doesn't apply to the PP. Otherwise he'd probably have better stats.

I love how every single player is available only to the Wings and the only person holding said player from comign ehre is Holland!

Shh! Don't ruin our dreams! :P

Eh, I'm not really big on Ryder, as for the aformentioned +/-. I'm sure we could use him, but there are better options to choose from.

I'd love to see him with a winged wheel on his jersey.

He used to play for the minor league ECHL team that played where I used to live, the Mississippi Sea Wolves, and I have thought him a fabulous player since then.

I think he would makea great addition to the Wings. Resigning Bert and Calder should be a priority though!! :)

No interest whatsoever. I'd just much rather resign Calder/Bertuzzi.

agreed

everyones just freaking out cause he had a natural hat trick , i seen him play alot hes like -25 , he's not a good defensive player , overrated if you ask me

People shouldnt bring up +/- if there a fan of re-signing Calder. I'd love Kyle to gte re-signed , but hes a -24.

+/- really means nothing to me , Ryder and Calder are both great players thatas all that matters

ryder isnt a great player , he's not good defensivly , the reason hes got 30 goals is cause he shots ALOT and hes got 1st line minutes ........put samuelson in mtl on the 1st line he'll have 30 goals as well ......doent mean he'll be good lol

agreed

everyones just freaking out cause he had a natural hat trick , i seen him play alot hes like -25 , he's not a good defensive player , overrated if you ask me

ryder isnt a great player , he's not good defensivly , the reason hes got 30 goals is cause he shots ALOT and hes got 1st line minutes ........put samuelson in mtl on the 1st line he'll have 30 goals as well ......doent mean he'll be good lol

Did you just Compare Samuelson to Ryder ???????

Sammy hasent even gotten clsoe to 30 goals in his career , this is Ryders 2nd 30 goal season

Did you just Compare Samuelson to Ryder ???????

Sammy hasent even gotten clsoe to 30 goals in his career , this is Ryders 2nd 30 goal season

ryder plays on the 1st line and gets first crack on power plays , im saying if samuelsson played for montreal and was in ryder's shoes he could of had a 30 goal season , cause like ryder he takes alot of shots , wouldnt mean samuelsson would be good ......anyways the whole point of this is ..........ryder is overrated , we dont need him here

People shouldnt bring up +/- if there a fan of re-signing Calder. I'd love Kyle to gte re-signed , but hes a -24.

+/- really means nothing to me , Ryder and Calder are both great players thatas all that matters

Also remember Calder played for the leagues worst team in Philly for over half the season until being traded to the Wings. Ryder, on the other hand, played for a playoff contender the whole season.

ryder plays on the 1st line and gets first crack on power plays , im saying if samuelsson played for montreal and was in ryder's shoes he could of had a 30 goal season , cause like ryder he takes alot of shots , wouldnt mean samuelsson would be good ......anyways the whole point of this is ..........ryder is overrated , we dont need him here

I'd take him over Sammmy

Guest Tunbo Batman

he's allright, not one of the worst Habs. but he's pretty unidimensional: solo plays. and he doesnt know what to do without the puck.

Ryder is nothing special and I'm also always scared by players having terrible +/- performance.

In Calder's case, it turned out into the positive direction since joining the Red Wings: minus 31 at Chicago, plus 4 at Detroit.

One good game doesn't make me want anyone on the team, nor does one good season. Consistency wins my vote.

True. I have watched Ryder since his time in ECHL with the Mississippi Sea Wolves. I liked his play then and still do. I really think he would do well in Hockeytown.