• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agalloch

Oilers vs. Flames - 10 pm

Rate this topic

If the Flames sneak into the playoffs carrying the kind of momentum they've got going on right now, I'd love to play them.

That's a definite factor, but the chance of us running into a hot goaltender (again) is much greater against Calgary than against Colorado.

Then again, maybe this year's Red Wings team won't have their playoffs defined by lobbing beachballs from the point.

Flames score. 1-0. Boo.

Thing is I don't even care if we face the Flames. They are seriously nowhere near the same team they were in 2004. Bring 'em on!

Like betterREDthandead said earlier, if they play like this in the playoffs, we should play them...

avs and preds

2-2

'tis good........maybe.....

Edited by BetweenThePipes

Guest Agalloch

Flames score. 1-0. Boo.

Thing is I don't even care if we face the Flames. They are seriously nowhere near the same team they were in 2004. Bring 'em on!

But if you HAD to pick, would you rather face the Avs or Flames? I think we can beat both, but I'd feel much more confident against the Avs.

Apparently the Flames didn't get a single shot on a 4 minute PP. Hmm...

It's still hard to judge their play on this game though. Come on. It's Edmonton. I'm suprised their not last in the Western Conference yet.

Guest Agalloch

Well, the 1 vs 8 matchup in the west is officially the Calgary Lames @ Detroit Red Wings.

Apparently the Flames didn't get a single shot on a 4 minute PP. Hmm...

It's still hard to judge their play on this game though. Come on. It's Edmonton. I'm suprised their not last in the Western Conference yet.

This is true. However, Edmonton did hold off the Flames in the first...Regardless of who they are playing, I still am unimpressed by their play.

Edmonton scores

2-1 Flames

Guest Agalloch

There should be no reason for the Wings to lose this. All we have to do is win all the home games. I don't expect any road wins at all, because every place out west is equal to hell for the Wings, so just win the home games. The Wings are physical enough this year, and have the edge in talent in every category.

Oh man! Im watching the Flames game and those damn red shirts/jerseys in the crowd just give me f--kin flashbacks of when Calgary beat us in 04'.I don't know about you guys but im scared of Calgary.AND I HATE THAT DAMN HORN!!!!! WHAT IS THAT!!!!!????

It's some fans with big long plastic red horns, usually with flags attatched to them. I hate them too.