• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jiggy_12

Greetings from Calgary

Rate this topic

So it looks like its Calgary vs. Detroit part deux....

It should be a ton of fun. I loved posting on this board back in 2004 and hope to get the same good discussion this time around.

There are bound to be some Calgary trolls on your board in the next few days, so please try your best to filter through the idiots as we arent all here to stir up trouble.

Good luck in the series... :beerbuddy:

News around Calgary is he should be ready come playoffs. My guess is he will dress in tomorrow's game vs. Colorado.

Yuck...

Not that he'll be highly effective as it is. When did he play last anyways? November?

Edited by Kp-Wings

Guest Agalloch

I love McCarty, but as far as I'm concerned, if he's playing for the Flames in the playoffs, that's an advantage for us. He's useless now, and a liability.

I love McCarty, but as far as I'm concerned, if he's playing for the Flames in the playoffs, that's an advantage for us. He's useless now, and a liability.

He's lost a step, but the minutes he played this year he played hurt.

I'd rather have him on the ice than Marcus Nilson. Well...maybe its a tie.

You have to admit, though, it will be nice to see him play and hear his name again...even if it's not for us

Hello again Detroit, see you in the playoffs!

Regarding D-Mac, he may get in a game tomorrow since the Flames have clinched. He hasn't played for what is like 3 months and fans have reported seeing him out of shape so we'll see. He's nolonger the player he was 10 years ago for Detroit.

News around Calgary is he should be ready come playoffs. My guess is he will dress in tomorrow's game vs. Colorado.

Was a bit disappointed he wasn't ready when I saw the Flames play in Vancouver last week. His style of play over the last decade or so hasn't exactly lent itself to rapid healing though.

Quick "Hello" to the LGW crew. Here's to a great series. Hopefully we're both fully healthy by Friday. For those who remember, no, I do not intend to start another BattleOfAlberta catfight like last year. I will not mention at all, even once, that Edmonton sucks. I will, however, repeat that I think the Red Wings organization and their fanbase are a good thing...and you're welcome for us staying ahead of the Avs.

Quick "Hello" to the LGW crew. Here's to a great series. Hopefully we're both fully healthy by Friday. For those who remember, no, I do not intend to start another BattleOfAlberta catfight like last year. I will not mention at all, even once, that Edmonton sucks. I will, however, repeat that I think the Red Wings organization and their fanbase are a good thing...and you're welcome for us staying ahead of the Avs.

Edmonton does suck though, so it's ok :P

Welcome Flames fans...This is going to be a great series!