• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jiggy_12

Greetings from Calgary

Rate this topic

everytime i think about calgary all isee in my head is gelinas(or however his name is spelled) scoring that damn goal on us . time for some payback now,should be a good series but i dont see the wings leaving early this time

Ahh,we meet again.

Can't wait till Friday.

I heard on CBC last night that over 2500 Wing's season ticket holders did not pick up their playoff tickets.

Is that true?If so,I'd love to make it down to Detroit for a game.

So it looks like its Calgary vs. Detroit part deux....

It should be a ton of fun. I loved posting on this board back in 2004 and hope to get the same good discussion this time around.

There are bound to be some Calgary trolls on your board in the next few days, so please try your best to filter through the idiots as we arent all here to stir up trouble.

Good luck in the series... :beerbuddy:

Calgary Candles will be owned :siren::P

Ahh,we meet again.

Can't wait till Friday.

I heard on CBC last night that over 2500 Wing's season ticket holders did not pick up their playoff tickets.

Is that true?If so,I'd love to make it down to Detroit for a game.

I heard the same thing on CBC. Kinda strange if you ask me.

But heres to a good series :beerbuddy:

I heard the same thing on CBC. Kinda strange if you ask me.

But heres to a good series :beerbuddy:

Well, when you have to shell out another $5000 for playoffs, all of a sudden it isn't so strange. This is the last year that I'm keeping my tickets, it's just too expensive- especially when you can just go on ticketmaster and buy the ones that you want.

hi Flames fans! nice to see you :beerbuddy:

and enjoy the buried hackett for now but expect bitching and a lot of argument once the series advances :) :starwars:

Well, when you have to shell out another $5000 for playoffs, all of a sudden it isn't so strange. This is the last year that I'm keeping my tickets, it's just too expensive- especially when you can just go on ticketmaster and buy the ones that you want.

Yeah, I suppose that may have something to do with it lol.

Greetings wings fans. As a kid the wings were always my second favorite team cause my cousin played for them but its been a while since then. The flames are a vastly different team that 2004 but I'm not sure they are any better other than on paper. They are as inconsistant as the quality of a Michigan built vehicle. ;)

Edited by fotze

Greetings wings fans. As a kid the wings were always my second favorite team cause my cousin played for them but its been a while since then. The flames are a vastly different team that 2004 but I'm not sure they are any better other than on paper. They are as inconsistant as the quality of a Michigan built vehicle. ;)

Ooo, ouch.

Welcome all Flames fans!

I have to tell you all, my wife is joining you in your hopes. She was so excited when the Flames got that eigth spot. she has been telling me all day how the Wings aren't going to make it past the first round.

Either way, someone here in my house isn't going to be happy after the first round.

I am hoping for a good clean series, and of course for a decisive win by the Wings!!!