• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

betterREDthandead

Welcome to LGW!

Rate this topic

To all visiting fans of teams not named the Red Wings: Welcome! LetsGoWings is one of the best hockey discussion sites on the Web and THE best place to talk Red Wings hockey. One of the things that makes the LGW forums such a dynamic place for hockey talk is the number of non-Red Wing fans that are active members providing us with a different perspective, and that's especially true at playoff time. Win or lose, we hope you'll stick around for some time to come.

Obligatory warning: Trolling is not tolerated and trolls (along with their posts) are removed very swiftly.

Finally, please take a minute to review the forum guidelines before posting.

Again, welcome aboard!

Looking forward to this years playoffs, from what I remember in '04, Calgary had a good lot of nice knowledgable fans. Helped make me a fan of their team as I rooted for them to win the cup that year after our elimination. Of course I'm expecting this year to be different for us Wing fans, but no matter the outcome I hope things can stay civil and we can appreciate this great sport. As we are hockey fans first and foremost despite what team we may root for.

Trolling is ignorant. Anyways yeah, the playoffs will be awesome like they always are. Hopefully this year we can break out of our funk. I think we should be able to. I like our chances against the Flames and their lack luster play on the road...compared to our dominance at home.

Now that we have other teams fans here, who do you all think has the best team to win the cup, and what team do you least want to play?? and of course warm welcome to all visting teams, I look forward to getting to know all of you. This is a fun time of year for me. This is the reason I was put on this earth,playoff hockey. Best tourney in sports!!!!

Now that we have other teams fans here, who do you all think has the best team to win the cup, and what team do you least want to play?? and of course warm welcome to all visting teams, I look forward to getting to know all of you. This is a fun time of year for me. This is the reason I was put on this earth,playoff hockey. Best tourney in sports!!!!

Don Cherry was ballwashing Dallas last night, why?

I am kinda concerned about Minnesota out of the west, because of coaching & defense.

Sabres are running on all cylinders right now!!!!!!!

Don Cherry was ballwashing Dallas last night, why?

I am kinda concerned about Minnesota out of the west, because of coaching & defense.

Sabres are running on all cylinders right now!!!!!!!

Yeah I seen that by Mr. Cherry. I think Dallas could be a dark horse in the West, they have played well lately and they all have been games against playoff teams with the exception of St.Louis.

The Sabres are awesome rightnow, but I think you might want to avoid the Leafs, the Leafs may not win the series, but they will be tough and I think the two cities would love a matchup like that. The other team to watch out for is Ottawa, they scare the hell out of me. Good Luck to your Sabres, I respect the Hell out of Buffalo, Ilove the city ang their fans, I'm also a huge Bills fan, its nice to see a small market team succed.

The Sabres are awesome rightnow, but I think you might want to avoid the Leafs, the Leafs may not win the series, but they will be tough and I think the two cities would love a matchup like that. The other team to watch out for is Ottawa, they scare the hell out of me.

That what we are talking about now, the freakin leafs taking away our home ice advantage. Making sure we dont sell our playoff tix to them! We are not scared of Ott, maybe because they have to beat Pitt first, then maybe us. Defense is weak, and Murray is a jacka$$. Heatley is your only worry there. We would smoke'em.

welcome all new fans, especially those of other teams (waving to the pro-Flames contingent appearing :) ). expect a warm welcome and heated arguments here, but also some essential and no that much biased hockey discussion :)

let's enjoy good hockey and good talk together!

Well said! Thanks for having us, I can imagine it can abit hairy in here. It is a pleasure to be a part of it.

:beerbuddy:

Hopefully we will se each other in the finals!

That would be my dream final, seeing the two best teams going at it. However, that's not how it happens in the NHL. We'll probably see a top seed from one Conference going against a low seed for the other Conference :zzz:.

That what we are talking about now, the freakin leafs taking away our home ice advantage. Making sure we dont sell our playoff tix to them

Go Islanders!

That what we are talking about now, the freakin leafs taking away our home ice advantage. Making sure we dont sell our playoff tix to them! We are not scared of Ott, maybe because they have to beat Pitt first, then maybe us. Defense is weak, and Murray is a jacka$$. Heatley is your only worry there. We would smoke'em.

Dallas is tough this year, for sure, there is no "quit" in any of them, they just won't give up! All their fans have grey hairs and chewed down fingernails. Buffalo is fantastic, I'd love to see them go far this playoffs. Ottawa is not a problem... Murray is an idiot, but you already know that.

I harbor a secret wish (not so secret now) that Detroit and Buffalo wind up in the SC Final. What a blast that would be. Sorry, I believe the Wings would win it all, but it would be a show, wouldn't it? :P

My wife is a Buffalo born Sabres fan. For that reason alone, I pray that one team does not have to eliminate the other. It'd be bittersweet for me to see the Wings beat them, and have the feeling it'd merely be sweet for her if it went the other way. "Oh, you've won so many cups, we deserved it this year, yadda, yadda, yadda..."