• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

betterREDthandead

Welcome to LGW!

Rate this topic

I harbor a secret wish (not so secret now) that Detroit and Buffalo wind up in the SC Final. What a blast that would be. Sorry, I believe the Wings would win it all, but it would be a show, wouldn't it? :P

It is probably rare that both #1's go all the way, I dunno..........but it would be a heavyweight bout! .........Bring it! :battle:

I rooted hard for the Sabres to beat the Canes...I had a lot of good back and forth with Oiler fans last year...I'll miss it ...Won't miss the result.

I look forward to talking with other fans, of other teams, They get just as passionate(almost) as Wings fans and let me know WHY they like their team. So in the next season I can look at the Team with the rosieness turned down a bit in my goggles.

It's just cool...it makes fans turn into intelligent fans.

:hockeysmile:

Welcome Flames fans...

I look forward to the good natured ribbing back and forth, and even some of the heated arguing/discussion.

"Wings suck, they are losers." Is what I dont look forward to.

I hope we destroy the Flames, but I hope its good hockey either way!

Welcome aboard crazy hockey fans from everywhere!! I think I forgot how nerve-wracking and exciting this time of year is. I can't believe it's only Monday-- I can't freaking wait until the first games are on TV Wednesday night!!

Welcome aboard crazy hockey fans from everywhere!! I think I forgot how nerve-wracking and exciting this time of year is. I can't believe it's only Monday-- I can't freaking wait until the first games are on TV Wednesday night!!

man talk about nerve-wracking...i couldnt stop dreaming about the playoffs last night :blush:

Guest tangstoiggy

Hello all

Firstly, I am a true Die Hard Flames Fan, have been for years....and I mean thru the 7 year playoff drought.

I totally admire Stevie Y, and of course Joe Sakic

As you can see my Favorite Flame is Alex Tanguay, as he has proven to be a great additon to the Flames this season

I am looking forward to a good, clean, hard fought battle to the bitter end, and may the best team win.

Both teams have improved since 04, so this should be a great series

I am not here to troll, just hockey talk....but I will defend my team....but in a nice way

SO GOOD LUCK WING FANS

AND HERES TO A GREAT SERIES

Oh My...both teams wear red at home....Well at least the Flames will feel at home when they see all the red jerseys in the stands ;)

Welcome to everybody. I am a former Detroiter and a lurker on this site. I am now on it.. I look forward to hockey talk with the flames fans. They are a great team. Nothing but respect for the flames and their fans. I hope the bring nothing but class and respect to this board as we will all do the same to them..

Welcome back playoffs!!

Oh My...both teams wear red at home....Well at least the Flames will feel at home when they see all the red jerseys in the stands ;)

I guess that also goes for the Wings, eh?

Welcome to LGW! Enjoy yourself! :)

Go Wings!!! State my colours first. Will be weird to not have Steve to lead the playoff charge though. I'm a stoked to see some Calgary fans around here. Welcome ladies and gents. I honestly llok forward to chattin with you all on here.

Hello all

Firstly, I am a true Die Hard Flames Fan, have been for years....and I mean thru the 7 year playoff drought.

I totally admire Stevie Y, and of course Joe Sakic

As you can see my Favorite Flame is Alex Tanguay, as he has proven to be a great additon to the Flames this season

I am looking forward to a good, clean, hard fought battle to the bitter end, and may the best team win.

Both teams have improved since 04, so this should be a great series

I am not here to troll, just hockey talk....but I will defend my team....but in a nice way

SO GOOD LUCK WING FANS

AND HERES TO A GREAT SERIES

Good luck should be a great series.. LETS GO RED WINGS

Guest tangstoiggy

This is a avery respectable messsage board

I have been on the Av's (on My, they hated us Flamers on there) and the Nucks, Oilers,

and this has got to be the most friendly and welcoming board I have been on

Thanks

Welcome to everybody. I am a former Detroiter and a lurker on this site. I am now on it.. I look forward to hockey talk with the flames fans. They are a great team. Nothing but respect for the flames and their fans. I hope the bring nothing but class and respect to this board as we will all do the same to them..

Welcome back playoffs!!

That avatar looks strangely familiar..... you sure you ain't been here before? Anyway...welcome aboard the board. Anybody seen the Boss?

GO WINGS!

I have been on the Av's (on My, they hated us Flamers on there) and the Nucks, Oilers,

Thanks

Well, like everyone we probably can get a little hostile if the situation merrits, but for the most part, LGW'rs seem pretty classy. Personally I respect and fa, of any team. They have their own opinions, their own objective, but it adds variety to the boards.

Thanks

Welcome! And what would you expect from Avs fans :D:P Its always good to have some fans from other teams on here.

Honestly for me its awesome having other fans from different teams on here, I love discussing hockey and getting their point of view...always mention something if i see someone walking around with a hockey jersey on

As a Canucks fan, I just wanted to join you all in rooting against the Flames. :D From my experiences, Wings fans are very classy, respectable fans and I thought it'd be a good place for some good hockey discussions. So far, you all have been as great as I've expected so I'm glad I joined. :blush:

I've been a member for barely a day but I've noticed a huge difference in the class and overall friendliness on this board than on boards of other teams... it's nice. Guess I found a good one!

Edited by vintagecanuck

This site wouldn't be the same without fans of other teams on here. As long as they're here to talk hockey and not troll, I have nothing but respect for them and their teams.

I really look forward to talking hockey with Wings fans, Flames fans, Pred fans, as well as any other type of fan :thumbup:

This site would be boring with no other perspectives, so to all fans of other teams, I say 'Welcome, take off your shoes, make yourself comfortable, and stay for a while.' :D

This really is one of the most active, friendly hockey forums on the net, and we couldn't be happier that you guys decided to come here and talk some hockey.

But, as always, GO WINGS! :champs:

First post on the board. I wanted to get the feeling of being 'rooted against' as well as 'together' as with our own board (no not the offical flames board, another one we put together).

It should be an outstanding series, we both have great home records, unfortunately for us Flames fans your road record during the year was far superior.

Now that it's the playoffs, we'll see who can win in the other's building. The regular season taught us that neither of our teams could pull out a W in the opposing team's rink, so it will be interesting to see how things unfold.

I will be a homer, and predict a Flames victory in 6 games (yeah, we'll win it at the 'Dome :P).

I look forward to intelligent discussion on your board, may the best team win. :)