• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Never_Retire_Steve

What a disappointment

Rate this topic

Montreal and toronto was the best game this season ... no doubt about it ... you guys should of seen it here in montreal @ the bar every1 wasgoing crazy ... and some ppl were actually were starting to order and buy their tickets when they were up 2 goals ... but i guess things turned around for them

Edited by KrazyGangsta

I am guessing this is a sarcastic post :D

the toronto/montreal game was unreal, the atmosphere and sloppy play led to excitement. The Nj/NYI game was boring until the last couple minutes imo. Harry Neale lives down the street from me and was watching it at a friends across from me...I was oh so very tempted to call him and laugh since the Leafs didnt make it.

I thought that the Devils / Islanders game was pretty boring until the third period.

What, wait? A Devils game was boring? Whatever! The next thing you'll tell me is that Ed Belfour got drunk and tried to fight some cops.

But I thought the Habs-Leafs game was awesome despite the fact that the Leafs won. Man I hate McCabe.

But maybe the fans in T.O. will still have a parade for winning their last game. Don't they have parades in Toronto for the most meaningless things their team does?