• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

KrazyGangsta

Detroit Vs Calgary Predictions

Rate this topic

wings in 6. Felling a little more confident now about this team than before. Calder and Bert will help. We we doing well w/o Zetterberg. With him, well, we will be a force to be reckoned with....

Guest Tunbo Batman

Where's the glass half empty pessimist department's choice?

no way we can get past kipper. :P

and bert isnt cleared to play yet remember :D

no way we can get past kipper. :P

and bert isnt cleared to play yet remember :D

man i hope your pessimisim and negativity bring us good luck in some form or another hahaha

I'll pick the Wings in 6. I will be really surprised if the series ends with four or five games. It's going to be a close one.

I think the quote in your blog says it all from gorilla couch...if we can hold our first 2 home games, and maybe take one on the road, we'll be in good shape.

If we, on the other hand, start depending on winning games at the saddle to win the series, we'll be in trouble

I don't know or care how many games it will take, but the Wings will win this series and the Cup...they are due...5 years since the last Stanley Cup is too long in my opinion

Isn't this how we really wanted it? We had to fight and claw to get this #1 seed, so theoretically we got momentum going in, unlike last year when we coasted.....right? Meanwhile the Flames are tumbling in head over heels and if it hadn't been for a narrow Nashville victory over the Avs, Calgary would hoping the golfing weather comes early to southern Alberta.

Isn't this how we really wanted it? We had to fight and claw to get this #1 seed, so theoretically we got momentum going in, unlike last year when we coasted.....right? Meanwhile the Flames are tumbling in head over heels and if it hadn't been for a narrow Nashville victory over the Avs, Calgary would hoping the golfing weather comes early to southern Alberta.

yup..thats how i wanted it. fighting all the way. nothing handed to us. more ready then we have been for the playoffs in a long time.

that home record + our record in western canada = :crazy:

That's why I want to see this end in five games. Two at home, one hard-fought battle in Calgary, then the moneyshot at the end!

Dats and Z, bring it!