• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

KrazyGangsta

Detroit Vs Calgary Predictions

Rate this topic

If we can win the first 4 games, I think we'll have this series bagged. And advance to round 2.

Oh, really?

;)

I'm not going to make any predictions. What I do know is the Wings are a more dynamic team than they were last year. In my opinion they are the underdogs in this series. Everyone thinks this is the type of team that kills the Wings, and to an extent they're right. A series win will be a huge confidence booster for the Wings. I see Datsyuk surprising the world. Hopefully Zetterberg will be rested, not rusty, and tear s*** up in this series. Hasek needs to play great and the defense must limit mistakes. Our forwards are younger this year and we have a good mix of guys who have won it and haven't won it. We also have a nice batch of players that are in contract years. Go Wings.

i don't know..that home game record is what scares me about the flames

Good thing we got home ice then.

Sheesh, can we please put a ban on crapping our pants about the Flames' home record? You all know that also means they have a terrible road record, right? They're in fact the only playoff team that has a losing record on the road. And let me repeat, loud and proud, so everyone can hear:

WE HAVE HOME ICE ADVANTAGE.

So if we're a bit concerned about Calgary's home record, the Flames should be absolutely terrified for the same reason.

flames in 5...sorry....i just don't find this team much different then last easons and the season before that.....and also the injuries we have at the moment will bite us in the end...the only thing that can slow down this train wreck is if datsyuk finds a groove and will keep us close...flames in 7

Good thing we got home ice then.

Sheesh, can we please put a ban on crapping our pants about the Flames' home record? You all know that also means they have a terrible road record, right? They're in fact the only playoff team that has a losing record on the road. And let me repeat, loud and proud, so everyone can hear:

WE HAVE HOME ICE ADVANTAGE.

So if we're a bit concerned about Calgary's home record, the Flames should be absolutely terrified for the same reason.

and you're a mod? wow

Edited by Lint123

I REALLY want to make a prediction because I realllllly feel that it'll happen, but I think im going to hold back...or should I?

just go for it, like the red wings should :cool:

I REALLY want to make a prediction because I realllllly feel that it'll happen, but I think im going to hold back...or should I?

I think you think it'll be a sweep. Otherwise I bet you'd just come out and say it. Am I right?

and you're a mod? wow

whoa, take off the tinfoil hat there bud, it was a flip comment. if I were one to ban people and delete posts for espousing views that annoy me I'd have lost the mod powers about two days after I got them.

whoa, take off the tinfoil hat there bud, it was a flip comment. if I were one to ban people and delete posts for espousing views that annoy me I'd have lost the mod powers about two days after I got them.

how did you guess i had a tin foil hat on???? the mod powers are great with this one.

anyways..i still say wings in 7

man your wife sure seems sure of her flames there hahahaha :lol:

YUP!!

I won't hear it down if they win!! GO WINGS GO!!!

Granted............. I won't hear it down if the Wings win either.................................... :crazy:

YUP!!

I won't hear it down if they win!! GO WINGS GO!!!

Granted............. I won't hear it down if the Wings win either.................................... :crazy:

tell your wife kipper got injured in practice :lol::lol:

tell your wife kipper got injured in practice :lol::lol:

:) I would be dead before I could tell her I was joking.......

She loves Kipper............

..............sometimes I think she loves him more than me.................

:huh:

.................................................... :yowza: GO WINGS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you think it'll be a sweep. Otherwise I bet you'd just come out and say it. Am I right?

Nope don't think it's a sweep. I'd never predict a sweep. I'm fine with making predictions for any team but I feel uneasy about making one for the Wings.

The hell with it though because I have a really strong feeling about this. klsjdkgjs!!!

Game 1: Wings

Game 2: Wings

Game 3: Flames

Game 4:Wings

Game 5:Wings *Cleary wins it in OT*

The Wings are not going to take the Flames lighlty which is great. Thats the exact attitude they need the second the puck drops, don't take em lighlty and take it to them! I don't see the Wings letting any team push them around anymore which is what they've been lacking since 2002. They know what they gotta to do win and I know Babs will have em fired up. GO WINGS!!!!!

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

:) I would be dead before I could tell her I was joking.......

She loves Kipper............

..............sometimes I think she loves him more than me.................

:huh:

.................................................... :yowza: GO WINGS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow i just realized youre in alexandria...not too far from me, you wanna hit me up with a pm or something, DC is a lonely city for a wings fan

Um ... cause Tunbo Batman said if Z doesnt play we lose ... so im like were not a 1 man team ... meaning it dont mean that if zetterberg doesnt play were done ...

I know, I was being facetious.

Oh, and if the Wings lose the first? Look out for the second, third and fourth games. Nothing gets a second-round scorned team flared up like smug sports-journalists.

calgary is going in on a 4 game losing streak, we are going in on a very good note with the 7-2 ass kicking of chicago. We will take games 1 and 2.

we will split in CGY and take game 5 here. 4-1 series for the good guys

calgary is going in on a 4 game losing streak, we are going in on a very good note with the 7-2 ass kicking of chicago. We will take games 1 and 2.

we will split in CGY and take game 5 here. 4-1 series for the good guys

I like the way you think!