• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FunkyBlueFish203

NHL Playoff Schedule

Rate this topic

WOOOOO HOOOOOO! PLAYOFFS ARE HERE! THEY ARE HERE!

None of the games are going to be on FSN?!

No, I think that some plyoff games will be on FSN, they made a special channel for when Red wings and Pistons Playoff games coinside with Tigers games, its called FSN Plus

On dates with simultaneous games, FSN Detroit will carry either the Pistons or Red Wings game, while the Tigers will be on FSN PLUS. Most cable and satellite providers will allocated an alternate channel to accommodate the FSN PLUS telecast.

Currently, three Tigers games are slated for FSN PLUS:

•April 11 at Baltimore, 7:00 PM

•April 13 at Toronto, 7:00 PM

•April 17 vs. Kansas City, 7:00 PM

More FSN PLUS telecasts will be added in April and May if Tigers games coincide with Red Wings and Pistons playoff dates

Edited by Elshupacabra

this is exactly how detroit gets ripped off playing in the west (as well as their opponent): so game 5 is saturday the 21st and game 6 would be the next day in calgary?

stupid.

This is just beyond insane Biteman. I was gonna go off on a whole rant about alignment - how nobody in the east has to leave their own timezone (I know - they never do in the playoffs). But making us (and for that matter EVERYBODY in the west) fly at least 1,600 miles (SJ to NSH about 2000) is nucking futz w/o a day off in-between! What's the longest distance in the east - summin like 1000 miles for NJ and TAM???

I know we cant choose our opponents, but there should be a Central (again) to go along with the East and West to make it a tad more equitable. I know - 3 @ 10 teams doesnt align quite right at playoff time on numbers, but that can be addressed. Its just that NBC shouldn't dictate the schedule - it's not like they're paying money for the games or anything.....

I really hate this 1PM Sunday game. The wings have been bad in these early matinées, as well as in the second of back-to-back games, which may be necessitated because of the 1PM game. Add that to the fact that Detroit has been terrible on the road against Western Canada, and I think this match-up/schedule fully exploits the wings' biggest weak points from the regular season. Obviously both teams suffer with the 1PM and back-to-back games, but that doesn't make me feel better.

The 1PM games just suck in general. Calgary fans have to watch the game at 11AM? West coast NHL fans at 10AM? This is supposed to promote the game in this country, when some of the biggest markets will still be asleep when the game starts?

And on a selfish note, I have conflicts for the Thursday and Sunday games, and would much much prefer Thurs/Sat/Tues or Wed/Fri/Sun. At least I would only miss one game either way.

Gads the NHL is so screwed up - I built my schedule off of this - all times say ET but they're closer to local time - I'm posting this at 12:30 PDT cuz they may change it eventually......

Screwed up schedule

Even the NHL cant figure out how to tell time on the West coast.....

Edited by TheWestWing

There's a few reasons why I'm glad the Leafs didn't make it.....

1) It's a lot quieter around the Toronto area when the Leafs aren't in. I can watch the playoffs in peace and quiet :)

and

2) Since both Toronto and Montreal didn't make it, it looks like CBC is showing 6 games of the Wings-Flames Series, if it goes to 7. :D

great news! :clap:

id really rather not hear the guys on Versus who pronouce guys names wrong like

Robert Line, and Pavel Datsook.

hahahahaha aint that the truth....datsook :lol:

FSN Detroit Playoff Schedule

Don't panic Ken and Mickey fans. They will cover 5 of the possible 7 games in round 1.

Hum, checked the cable guide for Buckeye Cable and it has it listed as the Tigers game on FSD for that timeslot. Since I won't be able to catch the game live I have to DVR it so I'm a little nervous about missing the game. I would prefer to watch it with Ken & Mickey if I can. So would this revert to that FSD Plus station that I can't get? Luckily, I can still get the CBC broadcast so I guess I'll take that over the Versus feed.