• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jpfalcon09

Bertuzzi Doesn't Practice

Rate this topic

When I first read the topic title I thought it was referring to Bertuzzi being insubordinate, I was like :rolleyes: great.

I'm sure that the reason Bertuzzi wasn't on the ice was because of clearence issues too :D

Crazy that he got a concussion from that collision, it didnt look that bad

What game were you watching?

Besides, they said it was mild, but the collision certainly wasn't anything light.

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25

Eh i'm not worried at all. Didn't he have a full practice the day after the collision? They even said he looked fine then..I don't even think he knew he had a concussion! lol he'll be fine.

What game were you watching?

Besides, they said it was mild, but it certainly wasn't anything light.

I'm surprised Oz didn't get hurt! You would think he'd get the worst of it. I guess it was his '180 pound ripped body' that saved him. :lol:

Eh i'm not worried at all. Didn't he have a full practice the day after the collision? They even said he looked fine then..I don't even think he knew he had a concussion! lol he'll be fine.

I'm surprised Oz didn't get hurt! You would think he'd get the worst of it. I guess it was his '180 pound ripped body' that saved him. :lol:

That surprised me more than anything. It looked way worse for Oz since he was blindsided.

Sidenote: HC, you and you're crazy theories. :lol:

Crazy that he got a concussion from that collision, it didnt look that bad

MILD concussion. Which means headaches and possibly blurred vision. Unlike the more commonly known Scott Stevens/Paul Kariya type concussion, trouble coordinating arms and legs, delayed reflexes, as well as headaches, nausea, and vomiting.

I suspect that his brain just got a small bruise, not the kind boxers or Lindros has gotten, just a contact bruise, which is enough to make you not want to move around to much for a couple days.

That surprised me more than anything. It looked way worse for Oz since he was blindsided.

Sidenote: HC, you and you're crazy theories. :lol:

hahahah that was ozzie's theory when interviewed :lol: