• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Kicker774

Playoff Beards

Rate this topic

I would say thursday morning thats when im going to stop shaving but if you are really superstitious u might wanna stop on wednesday morning to be safe.

Thats what I plan on doing, one last shave on wednesday morning

What would be the equivalent of a playoff beard for the ladies?

a playoff... bush :blush:

I'm gonna shave on Thursday evening local time (about 5 hours before the game). that should be enough. my playoff beard worked last time Wings made it behind round 1 :)

and no Irish beer this year for me. bad jinx. maybe it's only Kilkenny, but it's not lucky for Wings :(

Yeah...that's my question too. Should I stop shaving my legs? :lol:

:lol::crazy: Please No. Haha, I will think about it, some alternative for the ladies, but for the love of god. That is that last thing the world needs for the next two months. Geez, imagine if/when we reach the Cup finals! haha.

I can't wait and see what Zetterberg's beard looks like if we get deep into the playoffs, should look great!

He would probably start tripping over it in the finals :lol:

haha, think ... ZZ Top.

Ok so when should my last shave be before I let my playoff beard grow out?

Wednesday or Thursday morning?

Whats the rule here?

I didn't and couldn't do the playoff beard thing the past couple years because of work, but I can this year.

My last shave was Easter morning, which coincided with the last day of the regular season :)

I think playoff bush is really the only option for girls. Not shaving their legs would well, be disturbing for everyone.

Well if that is the way it is gunna be a can happily state that I don't have a girlfriend these playoffs.

I'm debating whether to grow a playoff beard. I grew a beard once before and it did not look good at all. I finally decided I didn't want to look like an idiot anymore so I shaved it.

Also, there's a girl I'm into in one of my classes, and I don't want a beard to screw things up.

Ideas?

I'm debating whether to grow a playoff beard. I grew a beard once before and it did not look good at all. I finally decided I didn't want to look like an idiot anymore so I shaved it.

Also, there's a girl I'm into in one of my classes, and I don't want a beard to screw things up.

Ideas?

Fake beard is the only way to go my man, go to your local gag shop pick one you like and just put it on everygame day :P

I can't wait and see what Zetterberg's beard looks like if we get deep into the playoffs, should look great!

He would probably start tripping over it in the finals :lol:

Maybe he's been growing another injury beard while he's been out of the lineup. He'll have a huge headstart and no one will be able to catch up.

And TheLegend19, if she can't appreciate your playoff beard for what it is, she's probably not worth it.

My place of employment doesn't support beards, however I found a loophole. They do allow mustaches, though I end up looking like a mexican 16 year old when I try the mustache thing. In fact as a whole I might be the all-time least capable male when it comes to growing facial hair. This however is not a proper enough deterrent and I'll do what I can.

I am going to shave for the final time on Thursday morning, hopefully the last use of my razor until sometime in June. This is like a classic Catch 22 situation, you want the Red Wings to win so badly, but then the more they do, the more you look like a caveman. I will gladly sacrifice some facial hair for a chance to see the Stanley Cup back in Hockeytown.