• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeyCrazy3033

Leave the Wings a positive message!

Rate this topic

I was just at Hockeytown Authentics today and in the front they have this HUGE white board that says "Thank you fans, GO WINGS!!!!'

They want all the fans that come in to sign it because after it is all signed they are going to put it in the Wings lockeroom so they can see it before, or during games. I think that is a GREAT idea because it'll give them some motivation and inspiration! I already signed it.

I laughed because this one kid wrote "you guys are really good at hockey." :lol:

Everyone that lives around that area should go in and sign it. ;)

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

God one day Im gonna go to Detroit just so I can be with all my fans. Believe me going to Flame games and watching the Wings isnt the same. I have to hear "go flames go' rather then "go wings go". Some of ya are lucky.

Maybe I can send Hockeytown Authentics my interpretive drawing of Andreas "The Pain Train" Lilja to attach to it.

If you go there yourself, Andreas will leap out from behind the white board and -- CHOO-CHOO! -- BRING THE PAIN!

:lol: Drapes isn't the only one who camps out there you know!!

EDIT: OH MY GOSH! Echolalia, you're right! With an addition of that, plus Rex, plus an LGW identifier, it'd be great! We need only ready volunteers.

Edited by Flip-check

LKJSDKGJSG!!

As soon as I left Hockeytown Authentics on my way home I got sooo mad and yelled to my sister: "I FORGOT TO ADD THE PAIN TRAIN!!" I added little things about Ozzie, Calder, and Bert. Then I said "PS. Babcock, please play Hudler" haha

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

LKJSDKGJSG!!

As soon as I left Hockeytown Authentics on my way home I got sooo mad and yelled to my sister: "I FORGOT TO THE PAIN TRAIN!!" I added little things about Ozzie, Calder, and Bert. Then I said "PS. Babcock, please play Hudlers" haha

Ha ha, I was going to say that. Someone should tell Babs to put in Huddles.

Did you call him Huddles? Or Rex, or Hudlers, or Hudler?

Because it would have been funny if you called him Huddles...

Damnit, I wish I lived in Detroit...i've never even BEEN to to Hockeytown Authentics :(

i haven't gone there etheir. i want to, even though i will probobly never be able to buy something there. just look. (my only job i have is a baby siting service, but that doesn't get you $150 to buy a jersey)

Ha ha, I was going to say that. Someone should tell Babs to put in Huddles.

Did you call him Huddles? Or Rex, or Hudlers, or Hudler?

Because it would have been funny if you called him Huddles...

I should of put Huddles! I put in Hudler, then I said "little Jiri deserves it" :P

i haven't gone there etheir. i want to, even though i will probobly never be able to buy something there. just look. (my only job i have is a baby siting service, but that doesn't get you $150 to buy a jersey)

Do not pay $150 for a jersey...I forbid you!

Also, you are at post 999 :)

I should of put Huddles! I put in Hudler, then I said "little Jiri deserves it" :P

Ha ha, someone has to go put up the message 'We love you Huddles' or 'Huddles for MVP' or something :D

Get your jerseys here:

http://www.sportsk.com/redwingjerseys.html

or

http://www.fanaticu.com/customer/home.php?cat=111

do NOT pay $150+ for a wings jersey unless you are getting an authentic one!

I want to post a message saying, "GO WINGS! I would be at the games, but the fools working at this establishment are lazy and they always say the games are SOLD OUT...even when they are not!"

Hockeytown Authentics gets :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Edited by OsGOD

Do not pay $150 for a jersey...I forbid you!

Also, you are at post 999 :)

seems like that is the only price i can find for a real one. dick's sporting goods has them for like 200 or something crazy like that. where is the cheapest i can find them, and at what price?

oh thank you :D . didn't realize

seems like that is the only price i can find for a real one. dick's sporting goods has them for like 200 or something crazy like that. where is the cheapest i can find them, and at what price?

See my post right above your last one... SportsK has them for $105 and Fanatic U has them for $129.

YOu can order them online at the links I posted above... Dicks rips you off!

Get your jerseys here:

http://www.sportsk.com/redwingjerseys.html

or

http://www.fanaticu.com/customer/home.php?cat=111

do NOT pay $150+ for a wings jersey unless you are getting an authentic one!

i think i might be looking at authentic ones. how do you know they are authentic?...( i don't even know wht athentic is and i'm paying for it anyway.)

See my post right above your last one... SportsK has them for $105 and Fanatic U has them for $129.

YOu can order them online at the links I posted above... Dicks rips you off!

thank you, i was going to edit my one before to not say where can i find them, but i waited to long :D . i will see if i can get money first... i guess christmas isn't so far away. :(

Edited by wingsfan979802

i think i might be looking at authentic ones. how do you know they are authentic?...( i don't even know wht athentic is and i'm paying for it anyway.)

thank you, i was going to edit my one before to not say where can i find them, but i waited to long :D . i will see if i can get money first... i guess christmas isn't so far away. :(

They are typically a heavier material and like offsides said, they have a fight tie-down strap in the back. Sometimes the lettering has a little thicker stitching on them as well.

For all intents and purposes, Replicas will look the exact same at about 1/2 the cost.

Honestly replica is as good as authentic for most fans. Authentic just has the strap and such. Which I don't generally need while cheering on my team :D

depends on who you're sitting next to at the game whether you need your jersey tied down, right, OS? :lol:

I love the white board idea... someone go put a message up there from LGW, for sure!! I've been to Hockeytown Authentics on my one visit to Detroit in 2002, and left a bunch of my money there, too. It's a great place for an obsessed fan!

They are typically a heavier material and like offsides said, they have a fight tie-down strap in the back. Sometimes the lettering has a little thicker stitching on them as well.

For all intents and purposes, Replicas will look the exact same at about 1/2 the cost.

:o i think i have been riped off. good thing i only bought on with that price, my parents bought one with 150 too, and i got one for $7 on ebay. :P , guess who it was.(federov) i don't think mine are authentic then. no strap in the back for tie down... i think. have any pictures of both non and real.

depends on who you're sitting next to at the game whether you need your jersey tied down, right, OS? :lol:

I love the white board idea... someone go put a message up there from LGW, for sure!! I've been to Hockeytown Authentics on my one visit to Detroit in 2002, and left a bunch of my money there, too. It's a great place for an obsessed fan!

I'm going back to Hockeytown either tomorrow or Wednesday. It's like 5 minutes away from my house. I'll definitely put a LGW message up!

What do you guys suggest?

I'm going back to Hockeytown either tomorrow or Wednesday. It's like 5 minutes away from my house. I'll definitely put a LGW message up!

What do you guys suggest?

hey hockey, could i ask you a favor just right go wings from viperar...theres no way you can prove you did i guess, or take a pic, but that would be awesome, since i cant make it to detroit :(