• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Never_Retire_Steve

If you could pick one Flame

Rate this topic

Who do you want to see really well on the Flames but still get eliminated in 4 games? For me the obvious answer is DMac but its not certain that he'll play. Other than him I am a really big Jerome Iginla fan. He plays hard all the time and will do anything for the team. He also seems like he really loves the game and is always smiling in interviews.

Guest Agalloch

I want none of them to do well. If that's not an option, then McCarty. However, since that's so obvious, my next choice would be Kiprusoff. I'd pick Kipper, simply because he's awesome, and he's probably my favorite goalie in the NHL after Ozzie. I don't know why, but he's awesome.

He has a sweet beard too, so that helps.

Edited by Agalloch

Any Phaneuf fans out there?

I don't really like him... the kid is good though. Like, really good.

Phaneuf has a great career infront of him and I think he was a bit overlooked for the Calder last year, playing in the shadows of Crosby and Ovechkin. I just don't like him. He comes off a bit too cocky.

But, he always seems to impress me, therefore I conclude that he's good. Like, really good. :P

Guest Agalloch

Phaneuf would be a much better defenseman if he wasn't out of position so much. Why is he out of position? He goes for the big hits.

I don't mind him, but he makes some dumb decisions, and is really cocky.

I don't really like him... the kid is good though. Like, really good.

Phaneuf has a great career infront of him and I think he was a bit overlooked for the Calder last year, playing in the shadows of Crosby and Ovechkin. I just don't like him. He comes off a bit too cocky.

But, he always seems to impress me, therefore I conclude that he's good. Like, really good. :P

He's a great talent but for some reason a lot of people don't like him

None of them. Red and white for me, Winged Wheel all the way. Hey, I love D-Mac and Iginla is one of the great players in the game. But against the Red Wings? I want absolute failure for them. I want the wheels to fall off. Zero goals, tons of turnovers, get in fights with soft Euros and lose, whatever.

Mac's old and barely even plays this season. You guys are gonna see him what, 4 minutes a game? Prepare for dissappointment. Iggy because he's the definition of everything this Wings team needs.

Some nice praise for Iggy from you guys, good to see.

Phaneuf seems well liked by his teammates, but I have heard the odd rumour, and remember...just rumours, that he's not the nicest guy out there. Cockiness, confidence....he's got both. But he is just a spring chicken too, can't forget that.

I still love to have him playing for us rather than against us.

He's a great talent but for some reason a lot of people don't like him

You've got a point-

IMO-Just wait till after we play against him for three games, he'll be public enemy #1. I'll go on the record as officially stating that he will be in the same class with us Wings fans as Tootoo once this is all over with.