• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
russianswede919293

Jersey Wearing Taboos

Rate this topic

Okay so I already put away all the teams that aren't the Wings and the Isles, (My West and East Teams), except for my Sharks jersey which I like alot but wont wear until after the playoffs.

SO the question being is...Can I wear my McCarty Wings jersey this round seeing as we are playing him???

I know that the Feds and Dandenault jerseys are okay since they are out of the playoffs, and my Peca Islanders jersey the same.

But I went to choose a jersey today and I couldn't decide...DO I wear the McCarty or is that forbidden until the second round?

McCarty WINGS jersey yes, McCarty FLAMES jersey no!!

Agreed. ANY Wings jersey is OK, no matter what the name on the back. In fact, if I were going to a game in Calgary, a McCarty Wings jersey is the one I'd want most. And since your team is still in, the Isles jersey is out! No wearing of any other teams' colors while your own team is entering the most important stretch of the year. I know it's an extreme longshot, but suppose the Islanders beat the Wings in the Cup Finals, and you've been wearing your Isles jersey......bad luck.