• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
KronwallCRUNCH

Possibility of a sweep

Rate this topic

Interested to hear from the fans of either the Wings or the Flames that think their team will sweep the series. A lot of people make "safe" predictions, but if you honestly think that your team, whichever it is, will sweep- post it here. This oughtta liven things up :)

Interested to hear from the fans of either the Wings or the Flames that think their team will sweep the series. A lot of people make "safe" predictions, but if you honestly think that your team, whichever it is, will sweep- post it here. This oughtta liven things up :)

Odds of Wings sweep - 1 in 5

Odds of Cal sweep- 1 in 20

What about sweeps in other series'?

I dare to predict that there are no sweeps in the first round.

Im going with Thrashers to sweep the Rags. crazy as it sounds I can see this coming through

other than that Buffalo sweeping Isles is pressumably the most likely of all series, but I'd still not go with such pick. Pens vs Sens could happen, too, if Emery blows big time in Game 1. but again... not very likely, IMHO

What about sweeps in other series'?

I dare to predict that there are no sweeps in the first round.

I know everything looks so tight this year, but crazy s*** always happens. For obvious ones, I would say Buffalo could easily do it. But I wouldn't at all be supprised to see a few more before the playoffs are done.

yeah I don't see any sweeps really. The Sabres are the only team that I see sweeping. Maybe NJ but even doubht that.

As for the Wings/Flames. I don't see it but you never know. The shortest I see it is 5 and thats if the wings win but I don't even see that. 6 or 7 most likely.

I'd bet practically anything that we see no sweeps this year, at least not in the West, way too much depth and strength through out the conference. Us and Cal will go to at least 6 games. I do feel since Calgary looked pretty lost the past couple few games we have a VERY slim chance of pulling one off, but I kow Calgary's squad is going to bring it from the very start.

Anyways, my pick for series most likely to end in a sweep is Buffalo sweeping the Islanders.

Chances are slim of either team sweeping the series.

On the other hand, I thought the chances of the Devils sweeping the 95 series vs the Wings were slim and I thought the chances of the Wings sweeping the Flyers in 97 was also slim, so you just never know until the games are actually played.

This series is going seven games.

I have a feeling it wont, actually. I have a feeling one of these teams is going to surprise and really dominate the series, throwing out all that garbage about it being a dead-heat series. Of course, Im open to being wrong, but for some reason other than Homerism, Im feeling Wings in 5.

ill go out on a limb and hand you all a sharp saw - sens to sweep penguins,with fleury proving unreliable in his first playoffs...otherwise, nj in 4

i hope for pitt's sake they wake up and play thibault

the West is way too even overall to think about a sweep by anyone.

Now the East might be a different matter, but I don't think the chances are very good at all in the West.