• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Elshupacabra

NHL Center Ice

Rate this topic

I remember last season, NHL Center Ice had a free preview for the first couple of rounds of the playoffs...IT WAS AWESOME, has anyone heard if they will be doing this again this season ? I certinly hope so!

I have a question about Center Ice. How do I know if I have it? B/c when I put it on that channel there is a random jingle and a still screen saying something about the playoff schedule coming. Just curious. I never ordered it. I think it was already here when I moved in.

I have a question about Center Ice. How do I know if I have it? B/c when I put it on that channel there is a random jingle and a still screen saying something about the playoff schedule coming. Just curious. I never ordered it. I think it was already here when I moved in.

I doubt it, it's like a monthly thing, I think you have to pay every 3 months? not sure... if you had it all year and didn't know, that sucks :lol:

for me when I goto the channel it just plays some lame music with a schedule of the games until the game starts then right at game time (e.g 7PM) it goes on air.

BTW, if you guys want to get your moneys worth check this out http://www.kusat.com/go.php?path=/mpeg2/viewxtre.php I bought it for like $230 Canadian a couple months ago.. NO REGRETS!!! every NHL game every night, all pay per view events like UFC, Pride fighting, tons of soccer, college hockey, brand new movies, ETC ETC ETC.. it takes like 2 days to ship, very easy to install (it really is), and when Bell blocks it out like one a month its only down for less than 1 hour and you just goto the site and load a very quick fix file for it (takes 2 minutes)

the best thing about it is you dont have to worry about monthly fees or anything like Center ice and this will last you through the playoffs and then you can continue using it for uncoming seasons without having to pay more, I think it is a great buy and recommend it, my uncle recommended it to me

I doubt it, it's like a monthly thing, I think you have to pay every 3 months? not sure... if you had it all year and didn't know, that sucks :lol:

for me when I goto the channel it just plays some lame music with a schedule of the games until the game starts then right at game time (e.g 7PM) it goes on air.

No I just moved to Chicago last week and I was flipping through the channels here. That's why I'm asking. But it doesn't matter, I guess. I get Versus here too.

I live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and here they do a free preview of MLB extra innings, which is in the same channel block as center ice, so they both are free right now in Milwaukee as long as the MLB promotion is on. Maybe your area is similar?

I live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and here they do a free preview of MLB extra innings, which is in the same channel block as center ice, so they both are free right now in Milwaukee as long as the MLB promotion is on. Maybe your area is similar?

Tis possible.