• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Icer

Blackhawks Win Draft Lottery

Rate this topic

Guest GodofHockeyStevieY19

Wow Chicago needed that like we need oxygen. Blackhawks have been a discrace for like over a decade.

TSN

Too bad there's nobody worth picking in this year's draft.

no one worth picking ?? what's wrong with you , never heard of patrick kane ? that russian guy ( cheparov , not sure if thats how you spell it lol :P)

trust me the hawks will get someone good ........and dont worry guys the hawks will soon be a match for us , they got alot of young talent coming ...patrick kane is the most likely 1st overall pick

Edited by zetterbergfuturemvp

Guest Agalloch

Esposito won't even be taken in the top ten. He has MAJOR attitude problems, and his work ethic is awful. Most project him to go ~15th.

If they take Esposito first overall, they prove once again what a joke they are.

I'd trade out of the pick, since the draft is awful this year, and there's no surefire franchise player. If I had to use the pick though, I'd take Kane.

no one worth picking ?? what's wrong with you?

This year's draft features some good players, but not any slam dunk first picks like Thornton, Crosby or Ovechkin.

too bad, because Hawks, as usual, will waste any assets they get. under current management this team is a disaster and it will continue to ruin player careers, which for youngsters means a bad start to the career (just when they are supposed to start well).

whatever...

Too bad anything they touch will turn to s***...BIll Wirtz has to be in the top 5 worst owners in pro sports. I'm no Blackhawks fan but it's still sad to see a once-proud franchise get driven into the ground and made a laughingstock of.

Gotta Take the Russian First

The Blackhawks need a scorer so they'll likely pick Kane. 145 points in 58 games last year. Too bad he's smaller than Hudler.

Too bad anything they touch will turn to s***...BIll Wirtz has to be in the top 5 worst owners in pro sports. I'm no Blackhawks fan but it's still sad to see a once-proud franchise get driven into the ground and made a laughingstock of.

It's pretty crappy to see one of the original six suffer the way the Blackhawks are, :thumbdown: They really got to get rid of Wirtz. Hopefully with this pick they can get someone good and start to build a future with him and Toews,Then maybe we can get some competition in the central going again. :thumbup:

I'm suprised that cheap prick Wirtz hasn't traded the pick for 100 bucks already!!

I'm surprised he hasn't traded the pick for puckbags! I mean a bag of pucks.

There hasn't been hope in Chicago since that TV show was on the air.