• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest Jdog21

1270AM: Bertuzzi expected to play in Game 1

Rate this topic

Guest Jdog21

I don't know who started the rumor of Bertuzzi not being able to go but it was reported today that he sat out of practice to rest up to be able to be ready for thursday. So knock off the rumor starting and everyone settle down he is expected to return with Hank on Thursday,. Next you will hear the same guy starting the rumor that Kronwall will be playing and that his injury was an april fools joke <_<

Source? SOURCE?!

Either way great news I thought he'd play, hope you're right in saying this.

Edited by Vincanni

I don't know who started the rumor of Bertuzzi not being able to go but it was reported today that he sat out of practice to rest up to be able to be ready for thursday. So knock off the rumor starting and everyone settle down he is expected to return with Hank on Thursday,. Next you will hear the same guy starting the rumor that Kronwall will be playing and that his injury was an april fools joke <_<

Source?

Otherwise you can expect this thread to be short-lived.

going to need a crediable source before I buy it

Guest Jdog21

Well seeing as Tony Ortiz was the one who said the news today why don't you ask him for his source. He is the one that talked to the Wings trainer not me and to let you all know i have better things to do than to start useless rumors. Take it with a grain of salt all i care but anyways why is there a guy from Wisconsin demanding a source from me?????

Well seeing as Tony Ortiz was the one who said the news today why don't you ask him for his source. He is the one that talked to the Wings trainer not me and to let you all know i have better things to do than to start useless rumors. Take it with a grain of salt all i care but anyways why is there a guy from Wisconsin demanding a source from me?????

You're right.....how dare an inferior hockey fan from Wisconsin ask a question of someone who's likely claiming to be from Detroit? I should know you're a credible source, with your whole 9 posts.

Sidenote: And I'm the only one who asked you for a source.........correct?

Read the forum guidelines:

DO post a link reference (or cite the TV/radio source) when reporting breaking news, reports, etc. Threads started without this information will be deleted or moved.
Edited by Never Forget Mac #25

Bertuzzi might sit out Game 1

Todd Bertuzzi didn't practice for the second straight day Tuesday and appears doubtful for Game 1 of the playoffs Thursday because of a concussion suffered last week. Mike Babcock said there were no new developments Tuesday.

"The medical people are dealing with that. In my mind he’s not available at this point,'' Babcock said.

Mikael Samuelsson skated at right wing where Bertuzzi would have played, with Robert Lang and Kyle Calder. Henrik Zetterberg said he continues to feel better and will play Thursday. He was reunited with Pavel Datsyuk and Tomas Holmstrom. The other lines featured Kris Draper centering Kirk Maltby and Dan Cleary, as usual, and Valtteri Filppula centering Johan Franzen and Jiri Hudler.

MLIVE

1270AM on the way home mentioned that Bert did not practice for the second day in a row, but is expected to be available Thursday. For whatever Tony Ortiz's update is worth. IPB Image

1270AM on the way home mentioned that Bert did not practice for the second day in a row, but is expected to be available Thursday. For whatever Tony Ortiz's update is worth. IPB Image

They've been saying that since yesterday.

BTW, Ortiz was in Allen park today for some lions related reasons, so there's no way he could've been at wings' practice.

Edited by Mighty Wings

Guest GodofHockeyStevieY19

Save yourself some time and next time you start a thread with huge news like Bertuzzi playing. Give us a damn source. Or get the F*ck out.

So what this thread is strictly nothing more than speculation? If so we already have a thread concearning something similar enough to this very topic that it'd belong in.