• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Heroes of Hockeytown

Who Was Our Regular Season MVP?

Rate this topic

Wow. Umm, Lidstrom beginning to finish. Shocker.

Zetterberg was unreal until he was hurt.

Datsyuk really stepped up when 'Z' was out.

And Hasek. After last years disaster, and his signing this summer, many were skeptical, but he has been great. Tough call.

Dats and 'Z' were great, but in different stints. But beginning to end, Hasek and Lidstrom were dominant. Give it to them.

Lidstrom

Though i think a lot of Wings could be MVP's on other teams

I have to go with out captain, he led us throught the season

and will hopefully lead us to another Stanley Cup

Honorbale mention: Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Cleary..and the rest of the best team in the NHL

This IS pretty tough, Zetterberg carried the team through the first half, Datsyuk carried the team in the second half and Lidstrom was solid all year long....but i'll have to go with Zetterberg, without him in the first game we woulden't be as well off as we are now

This IS pretty tough, Zetterberg carried the team through the first half, Datsyuk carried the team in the second half and Lidstrom was solid all year long....but i'll have to go with Zetterberg, without him in the first game we woulden't be as well off as we are now

Zetstromdatsek

Mo fricken' Cheese!!!!! :P

Actually going to go with Hasek on this one.

Lidstrom is a close second.

Datsyuk third.

Zetterberg is not included in this factor for me. If he would've stayed more healthy, he'd probably be my runaway pick for MVP so far for the Wings.

My real pick is Lidstrom, Hasek would get more credit but he's faced the least amount of shots per game and who might the lead contributing of this be?

Zetterberg and Datsyuk get my second place tie. Had Zetterberg been healthy the entire season and would have continued at his torrid pace he might be number one.

Datsyuk. He carried the team at times when guys were hurt (specifically Hank) and in a lot of late season games he was the only guy scoring at all. He was a force and had he played like that the entire season, he would have been top 5 in scoring.

The Wings are a team all the way, and team defense is what makes it easier on the backline, not just Nicky Lidstrom. I'd have to say Dom just because if he weren't around playing great every night you'd have MacDonald as your starter for three quarters of the season. None of the forwards have been too consistent other than Datsyuk and Z, who haven't been overly.