• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Heroes of Hockeytown

Who Was Our Regular Season MVP?

Rate this topic

This IS pretty tough, Zetterberg carried the team through the first half, Datsyuk carried the team in the second half and Lidstrom was solid all year long....but i'll have to go with Zetterberg, without him in the first game we woulden't be as well off as we are now

:lol: exactly, I belive he wears #58? :D

Datsyuk. He carried the team at times when guys were hurt (specifically Hank) and in a lot of late season games he was the only guy scoring at all. He was a force and had he played like that the entire season, he would have been top 5 in scoring.

I think ozzy played pretty stand up for us v.s nashville this season if not for him we'd be 4th or 5th seed.

I'm going with Datsyuk for my pick

I agreethat were too used to seeing Lidstrom dominate, that we try & look for something more from him.

LIDSTROM undoubtably had alot to do with Hasek's low GAA too.

Zetterberg & Datsyuk were awesome too, of course, but # 5 gets my vote.

Edited by alpo

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

I think ozzy played pretty stand up for us v.s nashville this season if not for him we'd be 4th or 5th seed.

Dallas looks easier to the Flames to me. Just saying lol.

As for my Mvp: Lidstrom

Edited by EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Guest Crymson

Make your pick. I call Lidstrom.

Lidstrom, and the ZDH line as an entity. Also, a shout out to Cleary for keeping the team afloat in the first half of the season.

Guest Crymson

Zetstromdatsek

Oh, absolutely. Good work. You even managed to include Holmstrom and Lidstrom with just five letters combined.

:lol: exactly, I belive he wears #58? :D

No, he wears #405961339. Fortunately, he's the height and weight of five players combined--about 20'4", 1100lbs--so his jersey is wide enough to fit that lengthy number.

This IS pretty tough, Zetterberg Cleary and Lang carried the team through the first half, Datsyuk carried the team in the second half and Lidstrom was solid all year long....but i'll have to go with Zetterberg, without him in the first game we woulden't be as well off as we are now

Zetterberg had a BAD early-season slump; he didn't pick up until he and Datsyuk were put together, and that was in early Dec if I remember correctly.

Edited by Crymson