• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jiggy_12

You may get a kick out of this

Rate this topic

The fact that it's rather well made, slightly detracts from the fact it makes me wanna stick narrow peices of bamboo underneath my finger nails. But yeah that was almost predetermined for me :P Cheesey paradies aren't exactly my cup of tea, but with that being said I challange this song to the "It feels so empty without Stanley" Eminem Red Wings parady song in 03'.

I also enjoyed "McCarty scored his first hat trick , No one wants to see Patrick (Roy) , they all want to see Hasek"

This is amazing , They should play this at the Joe

Yeah, i've thought that too the only problem is most of the players that they mention don't play for the Wings anymore (McCarty, Shanahan and Fedorov) the only players that they mention in the song that ARE still on the team are Chelios and Hasek!

Edited by Elshupacabra

Yeah, i've thought that too the only problem is most of the players that they mention don't play for the Wings anymore (McCarty, Shanahan and Fedorov) the only players that they mention in the song that ARE still on the team are Chelios and Hasek!

Im sure the new players would get a kick out of it. Although , it'd be strange if McCarty heard it , Might motivate him to get a hat trick in game 1 , we cant have that :sly: