• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Mighty Wings

Don Cherry to make US debut on NBC

Rate this topic

A quote from that mlive link

"That's a million-dollar question," responded Hull. "If there's any team that has the toughest row to hoe right now it's the Detroit Red Wings."

What does "toughest row to hoe" mean ?

a hoe is a farming tool i guess for plowing a row in a field, so hes saying we have the toughest land to work...something along those lines

Guest GodofHockeyStevieY19

Hell yeah. About time if you ask me. Cherry is the man. He tells it like it is. American audiences are used to s***ty Barry Melrose. Don Cherry will be a breath of fresh air. :clap:

lolololol , Ever since he left the wings , I havent liked him , he should shut his mouth. As for Don , I hope the Sens and Canucks win for him , because it certainly wont be the Flames

I dont mind, Hull, but I figure since we have to listen to his mouth all the time, he should be fair game to verbal abuse :)

I assume Clement will being doing his best impression of Ron this week to keep those guys under control.

I dunno. It takes him a moment to get goin when he's on coach's corner which lasts for a good 5 mins or so. But on NBC their segments are short, so he won't have a chance to go on any rants and he's also sharing the spotlight with hull. Therefore, I kinda don't expect the same Don Cherry that we're used to seeing