• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
NeverForgetMac25

Official LGW Playoff Picks Game

Rate this topic

Ottawa over Pittsburgh in 5 and San Jose over Nashville in 5 were dead on for me. Yay! :P

Unfourtantly though, I did pretty bad otherwise. NFM, will you be doing this again for Round 2 and so on?

Absolutely. After tonights final game of the first round, I'll finalize the first round standings, and Post a new thread in regards to round two. Make sure to come back in the next couple days to be sure you post your picks in time.

For those that missed it on the last page, here are the standings for the first round (not including the VAN/DAL series):

IPB Image

I attribute my low score to the facts that:

A. I didn't get my ballot in on time, although I had not watched the game that had already started.

B. I only watch the Wings, and therefore didn't know anything about how the teams play against each other. But had some knowledge based on how they play the Wings.

C. Tried to guess some blowouts as opposed to tightly contested affairs.

Next round WILL be different. I expect top be in the Top 10.

Brilliant work Mac! Thanks for all the time and effort spent on updating the standings. Much appreciated. :thumbup:

Detroit over San Jose 4-3

Anaheim over Vancouver 4-2

Buffalo over NY Rangers 4-2

New Jersey over Ottawa 4-3

awesome im in 5th place and all the teams i picked have won their series so far now i just need dallas to win

Too bad Dallas didn't win! :P

West

Detroit vs SJ: Detroit in 6

Anaheim vs Vancouver: I hope Vancouver takes it to them, but I don't know..it's going to be a good series. I'm saying Anaheim in 6 but I hope I'm wrong.

East

Buffalo vs NY Rangers: Buffalo in 5

Ottawa vs NJ: NJ in 6

Absolutely. After tonights final game of the first round, I'll finalize the first round standings, and Post a new thread in regards to round two. Make sure to come back in the next couple days to be sure you post your picks in time.

For those that missed it on the last page, here are the standings for the first round (not including the VAN/DAL series):

IPB Image

Can you explain my score? I don't get it, what games were I DQ'd from? I guessed all 8 winners and I only ended up with 28 points. Was I left out of the East.?