• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Viperar

I found this funny

Rate this topic

12. Chris Chelios has playoff beards older than you

Detroit Red Wings defenseman Chris Chelios is 45 years old and set for his 22nd playoff appearance, which will set a new league record. And sorry, I have nothing snarky to add about Chelios. I was taught to respect my elders. Although I'm sure I could easily write something nasty about Chelios and not have to worry about him reading it on the Internet. People his age tend to have almost no knowledge of how to navigate its many twists and turns.

Todd Bertuzzi

Dave Sandford/Getty Images

We think Todd Bertuzzi will make his impact felt in his first postseason with the Red Wings.

13. Your best bet for goonery

Chris Simon is forced to sit at home for the playoffs, and Tie Domi is retired and getting in confrontations at peewee hockey games. That means the best bet the NHL has for some sort of cheap shot that would result in mainstream media coverage -- Woo-hoo! Any publicity is good publicity! -- is Detroit's Todd Bertuzzi. But it will be tough for Bertuzzi. At least in the first round against Calgary. The Flames are speedy and Bertuzzi will have to strike at their tender necks quickly and accurately if he is to inflict any significant damage and get the NHL some time on network news.

hahaha classic :lol:

I had actually just read that before coming here and thought it was pretty entertaining. The outfit he linked to for Don Cherry was hilarious and I have to give props to

The Flames are speedy and Bertuzzi will have to strike at their tender necks quickly and accurately if he is to inflict any significant damage and get the NHL some time on network news.
for being both funny and sadly true.