• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest GordieSid&Ted

HAHA Nashville announcers are a riot

Rate this topic

Guest GordieSid&Ted

Sharks get a 5 on 3 because Zanon knocks Jumbo Joe down in front on a rush. I don't know which idiot it was, not Crisp but the other guy I think, he watches the replay and in disgust says, "he just checked him" like there shouldn't have been a penalty.

Would somebody tell this dumbass you can't check somebody ten feet away from the puck who doesn't have the puck, hasn't passed the puck and isn't receiving the puck but just happens to be skating to the net?

I'd love to here Legionairre explain what the f*** this idiot is saying.

YEAH, SHARKS SCORE!

Nashville boarding - 2 min 14:07, J. Tootoo

Nashville diving - 2 min 17:21, S. Nichol

Nashville game misconduct - 10 min 9:00, S. Hartnell

Nashville kneeing - 5 min 9:00, S. Hartnell served by A. Radulov

looks like bunch of punks ...

Yes the announcers are retards, but did anyone watch the end of the 2nd period, when during the intermission they had a tramp O lean however you spell it, and one guy was bouncing while the other guy was flying in the air. WOW how retarded, if that is how they entertain the fans in Nashville thats pretty sad. I just thought that was weird anyone esle catch that?

Nashville boarding - 2 min 14:07, J. Tootoo

Nashville diving - 2 min 17:21, S. Nichol

Nashville game misconduct - 10 min 9:00, S. Hartnell

Nashville kneeing - 5 min 9:00, S. Hartnell served by A. Radulov

looks like bunch of punks ...

That's how they've always played. It's nothing new at all.

"If anything Scotty should get a penalty for elbowing."

What?!

Yeah he kinda just pulled that one out of the bag. Suprised he didn't say he should have gotten a penalty for tripping or some other stupid thing that would be totally off.

I hate the Predators announcers. The Av's ones are pretty bad too, but I have to give the nod on the Preds for having the worst in the league. They win it by a mile.

I dunno, these idiots are kinda amusing me, actually. :)

:lol: I feel the same way. It was kind of like watching a game with two senile old men who pretend they know what they're talking about. Although if it weren't a matchup like the sharks/preds....something a little more...ahh....serious? I probably would be annoyed.

They're homers, but nobody is worse than Avs' announcers.

Now don't get me wrong because I am not a Avs fan, but I don't think they're too bad. I have to watch a bunch of games at my work/home (not my choice), But anyways, I admit they'll celebrate or whatnot when they score, but they're not clueless when it comes to hockey

They have nothing on the Altitude annoucers.

"Takes a shot , bangs it in ..... SUPERRRRRRRRR JOEEEEEE WINS IT FOR THE AVSSS"

"HEJDUK , BREAKING AWAY SCORESSSSSSSSSSSS , THERE ONLY 4 POINTS BACK OF CALGARY"

Dude , STFU

BTW it was only a point difference between the two. I guess you don't know how to add though

He might be able to play hockey, but he doesen't know how to call a UN-bias game thats for sure.

If Nashville wants to play dirty and cheap, they won't get to far in the long run, but if they choose to play a clean hard nosed game, they are capable of going deep into the playoffs. We'll have to see how things go in game 2.

If Nasville doesen't get the first goal next game, I predict they will start playing really dirty, if they score first though I'm sure they'll play thier game like normal.

Crisp obviously understands hockey. I think what irritates fans of teams (besides Nashville) about the Nashville crew is the homerism. But cripes, I can't get too worked up about that. They may be worse than some, but they're not as bad as others. Wings fans just pay more attention to Nashville and notice it more. The Altitude crew is way, way, way worse. They're an embarrassment to the game. The Nashville guys aren't even close to that bad.