• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

GAME 1 (4/12): Red Wings 4, Flames 1

Rate this topic

Seriously... Does the puck drop at 7:00pm? My wife needs me to go to the store after work (I already gave her hell for it). I want to know how much time I have.

as far as i know it starts at 7 not positive thou thats what its sayin

Dont feel bad. I am going to miss the first part of the game to. Women... :P

My wife is being quite supportive of my hockey habit lately. It's scaring me. The DVR was overloaded for tonight from 8-9, so she actually said she'd kill the recording of one of her shows so I'd be able to watch the whole game. Yeah, she's doing it because it's an episode that's little more than a "clip show" and a behind-the-scenes deal, but still, it's a gesture. :D

I have my Wings golf shirt on today for work. Switching to jersey mode after I get home.

Now that I think about it a golf shirt maybe isn't a great idea. :o I switched it up to the Wings t-shirt at lunch for my workout though.

UPDATE FROM MLIVE: Robyn Regher is OUT for tonight's game and so is Bertuzzi, BUT.......

Bertuzzi is skating, so it looks like he's possible for Game 2 on Sunday :clap::clap::clap:

LINK

WHOOOHOOO!!! GO WINGS!!!

i think the 1st period of this game will determine the entire series.. we need to come out strong..

shame that our sell-out streak is going to end, on a playoff game of all games :/

UPDATE FROM MLIVE: Robyn Regher is OUT for tonight's game and so is Bertuzzi, BUT.......

Bertuzzi is skating, so it looks like he's possible for Game 2 on Sunday :clap::clap::clap:

LINK

WHOOOHOOO!!! GO WINGS!!!

Any news on Regher? He is a threat on the Flames.

i think the 1st period of this game will determine the entire series.. we need to come out strong..

shame that our sell-out streak is going to end, on a playoff game of all games :/

Is it honestly? Or is it still possible they will sell fast as 7 approaches? That is nothing short of disgusting if its true. I know the economy is bad, but there is not a single soul in Michigan who can tell me that there aren't 20,000 Red Wings fans that have more than enough money to attend tonight's game. Not a single person.

Edited by Herr Hockey

Any news on Regher? He is a threat on the Flames.

it's a knee injury.

he hasn't skated since he did it last Thursday, but nothing more has been said. They're keeping it close to their chests

Is it honestly? Or is it still possible they will sell fast as 7 approaches? That is nothing short of disgusting if its true. I know the economy is bad, but there is not a single soul in Michigan who can tell me that there aren't 20,000 Red Wings fans that have more than enough money to attend tonight's game. Not a single person.

well, according to ticketmaster they'res tickets avilble..

and i believe thats fairly accurate

WOOT BERT!!! Great to hear he skated. I think that'd mean that he was cleared to at least practice eh? Now just a few more tests and he'll be ready.

I wonder how long Robyn is out for? Hmmmm...

Anywho. I've been wearing my Red Wings jersey since I woke up at 8am. Along with my red and white polka dot head band, my red and white nails AND toes anddd my charm. hahaha

everybody be really good at writing the details tonight, im gunna miss the first 2 hours because of class, but i will have my laptop on the forums so spell it out good for me!

everybody be really good at writing the details tonight, im gunna miss the first 2 hours because of class, but i will have my laptop on the forums so spell it out good for me!

Sorry, I wont be on except for the intermissions. But it's gonna get pretty busy tonite here, so I hope the boards dont break down on ya.

That blows harcore. I remember those days. I was in class when Stevie Y scored his 500th goal vs. Roy. Me an another guy were listening to it on the radio with headphones in the back of the class. We high-fived each other. It was actually pretty funny.