• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Never_Retire_Steve

My message to Pavel......

Rate this topic

Dear Pavel,

You good at hockey, not so much at the english. I like you get puck and go net. You have move greater than MC Hammer. I hope you do good in playoffs. Please goal a game winning score tonight.

Pavel's one of my faves, but you can't say you don't smile a little when he gets interviewed :D

Dear LGW Members,

Read sig. :D

And, Mr. Datsyuk..

Please don't worry yourself about scoring this playoffs - - it will happen naturally. Don't mind all those new zeroes in your bank account either, because you were plenty rich before this extension, and besides, how many homes do you really need? :P

Mr. Zetterberg should be back on your line conveniently for tonight's tilt, so welcome back together Euro-Twins!

Dear playoffs,

Please have more nights like last night, I have never felt so much love over the internet (other than some other sites that are on the internet :scared: ) than I did last night. I feel so much closer to the troopers that were willing to sacrifice their minds and ability to distinguish bad Harry Neale jokes from good jokes. Please let teams provide this much excitement on every single night

To whom it may concern,

Mr Datsyuk, Mr Zetterberg, Mr Homstrom, and all those I may have missed,

Skate with the wind at your back, pass the puck tape to tape as if you lives depend on it.

Allow Mr Bertuzzi to have his time away to heal, without hurting the team.

Enjoy the moments after the score, for that sweetness can be incentive for another experience rivaling it.

Take the lead early, and then step on the necks of the Flames. A close game,a t this point, can only serve to unnerve a team with a fragile playoff ego, as this team must posess.

Mr referee,

Call a fair game. If you choose to let chippiness go, let it go both ways. If you choose to call it tight, call it tight both ways. Consistency is key.

:clap:

Dear Pavel:

I have always liked you and admired your play. You always score highlight reel goals and have a knack for getting fans out of their seats. I'm sure you have heard all the critics talk about your playoff performance and I must admit that I have been quite vocal as to your post-season success and I've even gone so far as to suggesting trades. However, I didn't write this to criticize you but rather to wish you luck because if there's anyone who deserves to have a good playoffs, it's you. I hope that you silence everyone this year and we see you driving down the streets of Detroit in a parade. I know this probably means nothing to you but I have always been a fan of yours and I just wanted to give you my support this spring.

Best of luck

A long time fan

Lee

Dear Pavel:

I have always liked you and admired your play. You always score highlight reel goals and have a knack for getting fans out of their seats. I'm sure you have heard all the critics talk about your playoff performance and I must admit that I have been quite vocal as to your post-season success and I've even gone so far as to suggesting trades. However, I didn't write this to criticize you but rather to wish you luck because if there's anyone who deserves to have a good playoffs, it's you. I hope that you silence everyone this year and we see you driving down the streets of Detroit in a parade. I know this probably means nothing to you but I have always been a fan of yours and I just wanted to give you my support this spring.

Best of luck

A long time fan

Lee

Well written Lee. I'll make sure he gets the message. :thumbup:

Dear Red Wings,

There have been times in my life (mainly the last 3 seasons around April and May) when I have cursed you mercilessly. But I am still your biggest fan. I will always root for you. I will always go hoarse when you score in OT. I will always want Pavel to have the puck when he is on this ice. I will always want Lidstrom to take the point shot. But there is a time when what is always done must change, and now is that time.

All I ask is that you take the game to Calgary, not wait for them to bring it to you. Hit, skate, pass, score. And remember that Dom is behind you. And so am I.

GOOD LUCK WINGS!

Jacob

Dear Red Wings,

There have been times in my life (mainly the last 3 seasons around April and May) when I have cursed you mercilessly. But I am still your biggest fan. I will always root for you. I will always go hoarse when you score in OT. I will always want Pavel to have the puck when he is on this ice. I will always want Lidstrom to take the point shot. But there is a time when what is always done must change, and now is that time.

All I ask is that you take the game to Calgary, not wait for them to bring it to you. Hit, skate, pass, score. And remember that Dom is behind you. And so am I.

GOOD LUCK WINGS!

Jacob

AWW I loved this post! :thumbup:

GO WINGS!!!!!

(the Dallas Stars beat me to it, but ... )

Dear Pav

Git r Done.

Dear Wings -- maybe try and finish as the 7th or 8 seed one year -- off the radar, and ruin someone elses playoff hopes for once.

I think that was the game plan this year.

Edited by arnoldbuck

Dear Maltby,

Please hit someone... no really, please hit Calgary Flames really hard and make them mad at you.

Scott

Edited by scotzman

Dear Dominator,

Please stay in the net and avoid the phantom elbow.

LOL :D

OMG, I almost spewed soda all over my screen when I read that.

Seriously though, I hope he pays attention to the first part especially :unsure:

note to administrator: we need an emotiocon shooting something out it's nose at a 'puter screen for times like this.

------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Detroit Red Wings:

Forget about let 'em see red.

Let 'em count the banners after you knock them off their skates!

-----------------------------------------------------------

edit: this thread is hilarious, just what I needed to loosen the nerves a little as it's only 4 hours till the puck drops :crazy:

Edited by Bender

LOL :D

OMG, I almost spewed soda all over my screen when I read that.

Seriously though, I hope he pays attention to the first part especially :unsure:

note to administrator: we need an emotiocon shooting something out it's nose at a 'puter screen for times like this.

------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Detroit Red Wings:

Forget about let 'em see red.

Let 'em count the banners after you knock them off their skates!

-----------------------------------------------------------

edit: this thread is hilarious, just what I needed to loosen the nerves a little as it's only 4 hours till the puck drops :crazy:

Glad it brought a little laughter to your day...

Dear Refs,

Please take a look at Holmstrom in front of the net and look up "cross-checking" in your rule book... you may be surprised. Oh yeah, also GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY!!!

Scott

Dats will have an exellent playoff and Wings will go all the way to the Cup. :siren:

I may not be as optimistic about Datsyuk going into the playoff this year, but I do have a tough time imagining him getting shutout yet again. I figure if he can get a goal early in the post-season, it'll take the pressure off him so he can start playing the way he does in the regular season.

I just hope Pavel realizes that if he doesn't start producing in the playoffs, we aren't likely to make it too far. He's our first-line centre and we need him more than ever.