• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ShanahanMan

Hitchcock favors Detroit

Rate this topic

Just now on the Versus panel, Hitchcock was saying how Detroit wasn't getting the credit they deserve and that Calgary only has a few lines that can compete with us. Nice words Hitch! We need the optimism!

Edited by ShanahanMan

Good words by Hitchcock. Finally someone gives them some credit. :clap:

Seriously, I'm glad someone feels the Wings are a good team. I'm really getting tired of all these guys in the media saying how the Wings will be rolled over and stomped flat by Calgary. They don't know s***. The series hasn't even started yet, and their already calling the Wings out.

Edited by Kp-Wings

Who cares if anyone predicts a Wings first round exit. For that matter, who cares if Ken Hitchcock thinks the Wings are a good team. Opinions won't win cups. Opinions are worthless.

As far as I'm concerned Detroit hasn't proven s*** this year. Now they can, and what they do from here on is all I'm concerned with.

Who cares if anyone predicts a Wings first round exit. For that matter, who cares if Ken Hitchcock thinks the Wings are a good team. Opinions won't win cups. Opinions are worthless.

As far as I'm concerned Detroit hasn't proven s*** this year. Now they can, and what they do from here on is all I'm concerned with.

wow dude, great attitude. <_<

It's good to hear some positive things said about YOUR team. a little optimism never hurts.

My post was more about not being bothered by hearing people say the Wings will get done by the Flames.

Anyway the stuff that matters begins in about 12 hours. Then these opinions can be shoved straight up their...

you know they say were the underdogs right now, but after the cup is raised in our favor. Everyone will be saying oh i knew the wings had it in them the whole time

you know they say were the underdogs right now, but after the cup is raised in our favor. Everyone will be saying oh i knew the wings had it in them the whole time

and if they don't, I'm gonna say you jinxed it. :P

I'll be honest, I don't think that will happen but I'll gladly eat these words in a few months if need be.

Go Wings!

well the wings have a very talented team, and deserve to win it, and the flames made it by losing there last 4 games i believe it was.

also if i remember right, if the av would of beat the preds the game before the flames it would be a wings and av series.

i would of loved an av and wings series too, a couple of my friends are from denver and are av fans, one if pulling for the preds cause he loves forsberg so im hopin the preds also fall short so i can bust his balls and tell him its not to late to jump on the wings bandwagon

Just now on the Versus panel, Hitchcock was saying how Detroit wasn't getting the credit they deserve and that Calgary only has a few lines that can compete with us. Nice words Hitch! We need the optimism!

That's no optimism.... it's realism !

:)

What worries me is that everyone said the exact same thing about the Oilers series. And Calgary is perceived to be a lot better this year than what that Oiler team was.

Cool, 'bout time someone gave the Wings some credit. I'm getting tired of all of the people predicting another first round exit.

seriously, why shouldn't they? until the wings win a playoff series again the media will rightly view their regular season accomplishments with skepticism.

deal.