• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rice

Zetterberg Highlight Video

Rate this topic

I started a Zetterberg highilight a while ago and to be honest, I forgot about it when he got hurt. I just finished it up today and uploaded on YouTube. It's mostly goals from this year and there's a few from last year sprinkled in. Here's the

. Enjoy!

Note: It may not working yet since I just uploaded it. Give it a little while and it will work.

Nice job. I tried to leave a comment, not sure if it went through, or if there is just some lag, or what. Nice job though.

Vid wouldnt work for me but I assume his ridiculous pass to Datsyuk was in there. That was, in my eyes, one of the top 5 plays of the year in th NHL.

I loved it so much I even started a thread about it on the Flames board...freakin' sick pass.

Hey - can you help me out? I need to get a DVD of tonight's game for a Marine that deployed from San Diego on Tuesday and this was his last request - that I record and send him DVDs of the games! My friend Tivo'd it tonight for me but she only recorded to the published end time of the game and it apparently went over 2 minutes longer! Can you help? Thanking you in advance - Michelle

Vid wouldnt work for me but I assume his ridiculous pass to Datsyuk was in there. That was, in my eyes, one of the top 5 plays of the year in th NHL.

I loved it so much I even started a thread about it on the Flames board...freakin' sick pass.

It was in his Vid.

And I agree that it was probably my favorite Z pass of all time.

Man, I dreamt last night that me and Z had a great heart to heart, and figured out the way to the Stanley cup down at JLA.

We were the coolest dudes who ever bespoke of Stanley tactics. We were the Princes of the Universe!

nice vid, i'd like to watch it in high-res, could you host it somewhere? i could host it on my site in high res if you would like, i hate watching videos on youtube because i can't tell who is who cause of the 100 mb limit.

gj

Man, I dreamt last night that me and Z had a great heart to heart, and figured out the way to the Stanley cup down at JLA.

We were the coolest dudes who ever bespoke of Stanley tactics. We were the Princes of the Universe!

So lame :rolleyes: