Who else is watching besides me?

Gionata just scored with a little over 1 minute left to go up 4-2

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25

Red Wings win 4-1 :banana:

NYR beats ATL 4-3

NJ leads TV 4-3, 5:50 remaining.

BUF leads NYI 2-1, end of 2.

Who else is watching besides me?

I'm watching. I need to figure out who is gonna win those East series for my hockey pool.

Didn't pay any attention to the other games while ours was on, but tonight in general seems like kind of a dog compared to last night...no OT likely, higher seeds holding serve, except for the Thrashers, who everyone look at as a lame-duck #3 anyway.

I really wish they'd stagger the west coast games on different days. Constant playoffs from 7pm-at least 1am (or 4am last night) kicks ass, but now we're going to be all done by 10:30ish. Guess I'll have to fire up the X-Box and play game 2...

and soon as i posted that the islanders looked like thay may of made it a 1 goal game but couldnt put it home.

maybee they can get something done on the PP i havent watched any games of the islanders this season how did smith play this season

yea last nites games were good...

watched the Pens get beat... at least Crosby scored...

and then toweled out after the 2nd OT in the Canucks/Stars game... i had to work in the morning... heh...

Didn't pay any attention to the other games while ours was on, but tonight in general seems like kind of a dog compared to last night...no OT likely, higher seeds holding serve, except for the Thrashers, who everyone look at as a lame-duck #3 anyway.

I really wish they'd stagger the west coast games on different days. Constant playoffs from 7pm-at least 1am (or 4am last night) kicks ass, but now we're going to be all done by 10:30ish. Guess I'll have to fire up the X-Box and play game 2...

I just flipped to the other games while the WIngs game was on commercial. That's the way to do it.

Now that the Wings game is over, its a good time to talk the "other" teams.

I just flipped to the other games while the WIngs game was on commercial. That's the way to do it.

Yeah, it makes sense, I know. I'm a commercial panic guy though, after about 15 seconds, I'm always like "PUT IT BACK, I'M GOING TO MISS IT!!!" After 30 seconds, the seizures start. So then we end up going back watching 2:00 more of commercials to placate me...eventually I just gave it up and don't bother flipping when something I really care about is on (Wings playoff game, top 5 TV shows, etc.) Really quite a sad story.

4-1 Buffalo

Yeah, it makes sense, I know. I'm a commercial panic guy though, after about 15 seconds, I'm always like "PUT IT BACK, I'M GOING TO MISS IT!!!" After 30 seconds, the seizures start. So then we end up going back watching 2:00 more of commercials to placate me...eventually I just gave it up and don't bother flipping when something I really care about is on (Wings playoff game, top 5 TV shows, etc.) Really quite a sad story.

So am I, but Picture-In-Picture and DVR come in very handy. :D

nice little skuffle after the game, and kinda of a cheap shot by smith, announcers play it off like he wasnt able to hear the whistle.

was it just me or did i hear the sabres fans singing the nana nah nah song, isnt it bit to early to start singing that its only game 1

Tampa has no goaltending at all. Holmqvist was pretty brutal out there. It seems like the only thing he really excells in is shootouts, but that strength of course being completely moot in the playoffs.

Apparently Marc Denis has been so bad this season, he is now the #3 goalie. That's right. He was brought in to be the #1 goalie, and now they don't even dress him for games. And to think that the Lightning gave up Fredrik Modin, a pretty good scorer, for a #3 goalie.

I have no idea how this Karri Rammo would fare in the playoffs. He's a rookie though, so it may not be a good idea to be playing him. Then again, age didn't prove a factor for Patrick Roy and Cam Ward though. If Holmqvist continues to struggle like he did tonight, Tampa might want to give him a shot.