• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
d-city

should wings sign bert and then trade for naslund?

Rate this topic

umm no lol , naslund sucks now , i do believe he's unrestricted at the end of the year or next , but since you brought that up all of a sudden i was thinking what if got naslund at a pretty good price along with bert since they both done nothing last 2-3 yrs and put him on the 2nd line with bertuzzi and what if he played welll, and then we added forsberg as the center lmao

zetterberg datsyuk holmstrom

naslund forsberg bertuzzi

hudler filppula grigorenko

cleary draper franzen

ahhh how sweet it could of been :rolleyes: lol

and to answer your question .......no chance of getting naslund here .,and no we shouldnt lol ......ummm adding in forsberg in the off season for 2 yrs along with bertuzzi until zetterberg's new deal comes up , well thats something id love to happen lol

im hoping you arent very serious...

Naslund is a euro skill player... and we have plenty on the team...

Bertuzzi brings toughness to the team...

Bertuzzi > Naslund

You obviously haven't watched Bertuzzi play the last few years... Not that Naslund is doing all that great either

Man I would sure hate to be a new poster these days...

Guy comes in here and makes a thread with a question, which wasn't really that unreasonable (Bertuzzi's best years were with Naslund, it wouldn't be completely off the wall to think that they might want to play together again) and gets his head bit off.

:thumbdown: :nonono:

If he has read the replies he has got I'm pretty sure he won't be back anytime soon unless he needs to start the bring back Tim Chevaldae thread :scared:

Chevaldae thats a name I havnt heard in a while but I did hear he tried to commit suicide ,he stepped in front of a bus and it went between his legs :D

If he has read the replies he has got I'm pretty sure he won't be back anytime soon unless he needs to start the bring back Tim Chevaldae thread :scared:

:lol: Ah I miss Chevaldae, the greatest non-talented goalie in history of the NHL! Based on the theory of this thread does that mean that Datsyuk's 7 year deal is a precursor to a trade for Ovechkin??? :huh:

Guy comes in here and makes a thread with a question, which wasn't really that unreasonable (Bertuzzi's best years were with Naslund, it wouldn't be completely off the wall to think that they might want to play together again) and gets his head bit off.

It's really an obscure question to begin with though. Naslund, for one, is probably one of the highest overpaid players in the league, right up there with Yashin, Khabibulin, and a handfull of others.

Second, we'd be asking to give a lot for an aging player. Do you really think a guy like Naslund is worth giving up a whole load of prospects?

And third, trading Bertuzzi back to Vancouver (which the way he worded it was how he sounded) makes no sense at all. They already traded him once, and even before they traded him they were majorly shopping him around, mainly because they didn't want him anymore. It makes no sense at all for the Canucks to want Bertuzzi back, since they were the ones who wanted him gone.

Try being a new poster that is a flames fan. ;)

You guys would have to give up some prime real estate to steal their captain. Remember you're not trading with Edmonton here, they wouldn't give him away. But really this thread is definitely good for a laugh.

Everyone didnt have to jump on him ..

What he was asking was

"How would you feel about"

If

"We re-signed Bertuzzi"

And Then

"Inquired to the canucks if they'd be willing to trade Naslund"

He was only asking would you be pro or con to it.

Its not like he started a thread like "Jeez Trade Samuelson" He was just asking for other peoples opinons

You guys would have to give up some prime real estate to steal their captain. Remember you're not trading with Edmonton here, they wouldn't give him away. But really this thread is definitely good for a laugh.

Yo Flames guy, we don't want him anyway. This thread makes as much sense as an expansion team in Puerto Rico.

Try being a new poster that is a flames fan. ;)

I understand completely. For the most part though, if you post in a fairly respectable manner, you won't get ripped too much...especially by any of the "old-timers" from the forums...

For what it's worth, the Flames have been my 2nd favorite team for many years. I always hated the Edmonton Oilers and the Flames used to be the only team in the league that wasn't afraid of the Oilers. Some of those series back in the late 80's were something to watch!